oh dear!!!!!

missbiker

Silver Member
well....eventually managed to get some Marigold ... have been looking for a few days as I only have shakes and bars, so was really craving something savoury ... got it last night in Morrisons, and have had 2 mugs today and I love it (not keen on any of the soups on Exante) ... BUT ... I have only just realised that I have not had any packs!!! :eek:

Fippin' ketosis is brill ... unfortunately, I think it's more to do with drinking loads of fluids, and tons of stress as I have a Uni assignment due on Friday which my lecturer absolutely tore to shreds on Monday :cry: ... anyway, off now to have my first pack for Tuesday :eek:

Onwards and downwards ladies
x

:eek: is right!!

Might be worth setting alarms on your phone or something as a reminder x

I'm finding I forget to have packs til really late too and have twice had to jump out of bed to go have 1 as I've missed 1!
I'm just not hungry, yep ketosis is a wonderful thing :)

What do you think of the bouillon?
I've had a few cups over the last week and it makes me feel soooooo full it's unreal.

Hey guy whats marrigold and bullion? Can you have this instead of a shake? Im on shakes only cos i dnt like the soups or bars x

Hey guy whats marrigold and bullion? Can you have this instead of a shake? Im on shakes only cos i dnt like the soups or bars x

I don't know what they are either! lol.

hi Blue, loving the Marigold, and yes, agree it makes me feel full too :)

Bouillon (Marigold is a type) is a savoury drink, and NO WAY is it a substitute for a soup or shake. You can have in addition to your 3 packs daily.

And, just to reassure everyone ... shakes consumed today as normal :)

Onwards and downwards ladies

just also worth noting ... I had a quick look on the scales this morning after missing packs yesterday and ..... 1.5lbs ..... ON :eek: ... think there's a lesson for daily jumpers :confused:

Eck! Lesson there then, you must have dropped your cals way to low for you.

I can't drink the bullion, it makes me cough for some reason!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

I've got some of that in my cupboard :) didn't realise you could drink that .
Wow I love this site :)

Hi everyone I'm brand new! Starting exante tomorrow and really need some inspiration, does it work? How many days will I feel hungry for? I don't like feeling hungry!! I'm 22, 10st 8 and my target is 8st 12 x

Divster, I doubt Emily will lose 10lbs in the first week, as she's got 24 lbs to lose in total - generally the more you have to lose the bigger the losses initially. I'm only pointing this out so Emily doesn't get disheartened - I do hope you are following the Exante rules with which plan you have chosen, Emily?

I agree, Sandy. I am just concerned about bad press for Exante if people aren't following the BMI guidelines for which solution on the Exante website.

Back