oh dear!!!!!

Starlight said:
I wouldn't even consider Exante with those stats. In fact is TS a good idea with so little to lose. I can't imagine Exante would encourage anyone to do TS to get to 8 stone something

Completely agree starlight. Didn't want to post that first being a newbie but I was very concerned whn I saw those start and goal weights.

emilyrosebee said:
Hi everyone I'm brand new! Starting exante tomorrow and really need some inspiration, does it work? How many days will I feel hungry for? I don't like feeling hungry!! I'm 22, 10st 8 and my target is 8st 12 x

Hi and welcome. The forums are a great source of support.

Unfortunately it's hard to say how long you will feel hungry, it's such an individual thing. But once you hit ketosis you will feel better. I think it's important to acknowledge that there will be days when you could eat anything even if it's old and scabby ?

But if you stick with it you will see great results. Drink lots of water, there is a thread somewhere in the forum with a list of allowed drinks.
Above all be kind to yourself. Remember why you are doing this, and have some achievable goals and non food rewards.
You will be just fine.
Let us know how you get on

Good luck ?

Back