Cruise PP Oh dear

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Well I can honestly say I will never over indulge again as I'm currently recovering from vomitting for the past hour and the most horrific stomach cramps I've ever had!
It started way after eating while I was asleep!
I'm so sorry body!
Back to dukan tomorrow and no time off again! Xxx

Oh Laura! You poor poor thing!!! Drink plenty of water and maybe be a little less strict with the Dukan thang today as you're going to need to eat something and might not fancy mackerel. I know when I'm poorly I have to nibble on a slice of dry toast to make sure I get something down me. So yes- I reckon eat what your body needs today and get back on it tomorrow when you're well again.
Hope today isn't too horrendous. Maybe some porridge will sort you out?
Good luck xx

Laurab21 said:
Well I can honestly say I will never over indulge again as I'm currently recovering from vomitting for the past hour and the most horrific stomach cramps I've ever had!
It started way after eating while I was asleep!
I'm so sorry body!
Back to dukan tomorrow and no time off again! Xxx

Not sure that sounds like a diet reaction, Laura, more like a bug or something?

Hope you feel better soon

P x

Oh Laura you poor little love. Try and drink some peppermint tea that should settle your stomach a bit and take it easy

passionflower said:
Oh Laura you poor little love. Try and drink some peppermint tea that should settle your stomach a bit and take it easy

Good thinking I'll try anything!
This can't be from over indulging!! X

Oh dear, sounds more like food poisoning or a bug - Dukan isn't kind when you binge but not usually that bad!!! Get well soon!

Oh sugar, hope you feel better soon.....dont worry about eating if its food poisoning, sip water, isotonic drinks if you can, the reason folk feel so crappy is all their electrolytes get messed around (potassium, magnesium etc) so a sipped sports drink, a banana is good for potassium....and dont be tempted to buy anything to stop 'the other end' as your body is trying to get rid of the badness, by taking tablets to slow 'things' down, it stays in your system longer......and try a little bit of sugar, nibble a cube of chocolate or anything like that, as your blood sugar reducing also makes you feel awful (aka a hangover).

Good luck......hope your feeling better soon..........xxxxxxxx

Girls u are such a lovely bunch and I'm pleased to report I feel tons better
First meal today and it was so nice that it was goodness
Thank you all so much
Oh and the 6lb gain has gone leaving just 1lb in its wake to shift before hollybobs on Friday
Xxx

Glad to hear you're well again.
Have a wonderful holiday you lucky and SLIM lady xxx

Back