oh dear !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dol7247, 4 November 2006 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Hi everyone
    havent posted for a while so hi to everyone. Just after a bit of help and encouragement really as have had a real awful week. went away and forgot all my drinks so only had 2 days worth, baby ill the whole time and crying constantly and me and ny husband had stinking colds and just felt awful ...... consequently i ate (oh dear) and couldnt stop myself from having throat medicine as i felt so bad.I didnt eat loads and loads but enough to set me back 2 weeks i would imagine. Due for weigh in monday and desperate to lose 1 stone in 4weeks for a special occasion .....Can it be done .I tell you something the food i craved and tasted does not taste as good as loosing that weight every week I WILL NOT falter again X thanks in advance :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Hi hun,
    Try to put this week behind you. I'm sure that you can work towards your target for 4 weeks time comfortably :)

(((hugs))))

Kitty xxx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi dol,

When your not well your health and medicine must come first at all times and your human like the rest of us.

I do hope baby, husband and yourself are feeling much better now and that you are over your sore throat.

Try not to think too much on what happened and focus now how where you want to go.

You say you want to lose one stone in four weeks. Well, you might and then again you might not but you could come near to it...what is more improtant is that you could drop enough inches to fit into something you want to wear.

You will drop a good bit of the regained weight this week as that will be mostly glycogen that you regained quickly and by the end of the week you will know where you are again allowing for totm as that can make the scales read 5lb. heavier.

One day at a time as they say...

Love Mini xxx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Aww poor you. I hate colds and with upset baby, bet you've been feeling really low.

Put the slips behind you and start afresh. You certainly can lose a stone in the next 4 weeks.

Go for it :)

6. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

1 stone in 4 weeks... fingers crossed ;)

Hope things get better... tomorrow brings another day

x

7. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to hear what a difficult few days you have had. You really struck a chord withme when you said "I tell you something the food i craved and tasted does not taste as good as loosing that weight every week ". Perhaps if you can hang onto that thought it will help you to stay on the straight and narrow when you recover from your cold?

Best of luck to you.

Jeanie x

8. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Hi, I'm impressed with all that going on you're still so focussed on your weight loss! A stne in 4 weeks is what CD say you would expect to lose, so don't worry about what's happened just carry on and you'll be there no problems.

9. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Thanks everyone !
    I am feeling better today and the little one is full of beans so life def looking better this week. just off to get weighed ooh oh X will let you know

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Glad to hear that your babe's feeling better. It throws the whole routine out of sync doesn't it.

Good luck at the weighin :)

11. Wisp

Wisp Wisp

Hope the damage wasn't bad :). I've had flu, and just had to have something to eat as I felt so awful.Of course now regretting it like mad as I have weigh in tonight.
    I want to lose a stone in 4 weeks too, for my Dhs Work Party.
    WE CAN DO THIS !!!! :)

12. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

How did you get on, hun?

(Glad the baby's feeling better - the lil devils are a nightmare when they're poorly, huh?)
    xxx

13. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Sorry you have all had such a horrible time of it and hope you are all feeling better now.

Don't worry about what you have eaten or the cough medicine it is more important to get well.

A stone in 4 weeks is definitely possible so just start again and you will be fine.

Linda

14. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Hi everyone
    Thanks again for all your replies it reallly helps when you need to get back on track. Well i put 1Ib on which is fantastic obviously but it showed more on my measurements (which had increased on waist)to which my cd said was water retention. Back on track now fingers crossed.
    Good luck Wisp we can do this X

15. Wisp

Wisp Wisp

Oh that's not bad at all- I bet it's already come off!! :)
    Keep going.....
    Hope you're all recovered now too!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.