oh god - what can i do!!!!

You may need to buy some DulcoEase Capsules - these are 'stool softeners' and they make it easier to 'go' if you have been constipated for a while.

Have you tried activia yogurts? I usually find that I'm a lot more 'regular' when I'm having a couple of those a day. (Make sure you get the fat free ones though!!)

diet coke makes me run to the loo, plus green days always bung me up

funny i have never had problems with extra easy.

Glycerine suppositries are good and work quite well and within a couple of minutes usually. Always have them in my emergency kit when going abroad :) You can buy them in boots chemist and our local asda pharmacy has them. Wouldnt recommend using them regularly though. Lots of fibre and lots of water is the best and natural way i suppose. They say the hot water and lemon in the morning is good for the bowel. Im not a expert on it though :) good luck x x

whoops, only just realised after posting that this thread was started by Tracie nearly a year ago :) ive learnt some tips though by reading all the posts. one would hope that Tracie is sorted by now:D

Couldn't resist using this smilie....

:sick0019:

im eatting loads of eggs at the moment and apparently you can get "bunged up" so i always have soluble fibre you can buy from the chemist/tescos. really works!

Back