Oh good grief

mrsjoyt

resident foodaholic
i'm back AGAIN! back on the wagon, i dont know why I fall off in the first place! I love sw! I am soooo dissappointed in myself, i am now the heaviest i have ever been, none of my clothes fit propperly and even family members have noticed and dropped a few not so subtle hints.

You'll all no doubt see me around the boards again, looking for inspiration or a kick up the butt.

I'm joy by the way, hope to get to know you all soon xx

ps. Happy New Year!

Welcome and good luck hun! Don't worry about the past just love on from here :) look forward to hearing your losses!

Thank you hun :)

Yes know how u feel and can relate to the comments ... Someone said the other day , oh so you are doing your diet anymore then..." lol! Back to the plan :) good luck

Welcome back! Been there myself, back and forth for years but am now firmly on the wagon (apart from a minor blip over Christmas, but we are not talking about that lol) and this forum is great for advice, support and even the occasional butt kicking! :D

Good luck on your journey hun, I am sure you will do fantastically well! :) xx

Welcome back everyone... I think the moral of the story is to come onto Minimins every day without fail lol! We can do it!! xx

Oh dont, your not the only one. I well and truly fell off the wagon a few months back. i would start one diet one month then give up then start a totally different diet and do the same, i probably done that about 4 different times and now I am back up to my heaviest ever! I am off to my fist SW class tonight after not doing this particular diet after a year or so. Hopefully I havent messed my body up with doing so many different diets and this will work for me. Good luck one and all xxx

thanks all, its nice to know im not alone :) xxx

You are definately not alone, in fact I am hanging around here off and on all day while at work if you need any support! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back