Oh, hello Ketosis.

PrincessKat

Woo hoo! End of day 3 and I'm certain I'm in Ketosis, so happy it hasn't taken too long. Started feeling cold yesterday, thought it was the weather. I was awake at 5am for no reason and bored so used a ketostick, it went very dark but knowing they're not 100% reliable I retested tonight and it showed traces. Considering i've had 4.5ltrs of water I can live with that. Really surprised it's been this quick as I am a bona fide carb queen!!
No wonder I was in my onsie and using my slanket earlier!

Haha um pretty deep into ketosis and my family think om crazy. I'm in my jumper sweatpants, furry socks, thick slippers and a blanket and I want the heating on. Everyone else is boiling. I have been dressing my 2 year old for bed in a tee and long trousers he has a heat rash now. I have to ask my husband what to pur him in as I don't want that to happen again!

It's funny isn't it. My thermostat would click in at 14 but I swear I'm getting frost bite. Refusing to put heating on though, just a hot shower every morning and a long bath at night and wrapping up, I'm rocking to fluffy socks too ha ha.

Bad breath and more energy are also signs. Also, you'll not feel anywhere near as hungry. -x-

Back