Oh my.. Easter

J.D

Silver Member
What's everyone's plans for avoiding all the chocolate that Easter throws at you? I've been having the malteaster bunnies, the 8 syn ones within my daily syns but I hope I can keep my head when my kids receive a million eggs each "/ (big family) might have to tell them hide them lol. I'm well overdue *week and I'm an absolute chocolate monster around that time.. Bet it shows up this week, pffft!

Anyone else successfully stuck to plan at Easter before?

I'd love to offer some advice, but easter is my downfall every single year.... one year I bought 20 of the small easter eggs (the ones with an egg and then 2 creme eggs / choc bars) for my team, and ate every single one of them before easter arrived! Needless to say I put on about half a stone!!! :(

This year I've been having the Egg N Spoons when I've fancied chocolate in the run up, and have saved creme eggs for WI nights only :) Hope I can continue that over the weekend but somehow I doubt it!!

Lol I'm sorry but I giggled when I read 20 Easter eggs, wow! But for the price of them it's easily done!! I've been known to eat loads of my kids eggs before haha, they should make them really expensive so we wouldn't be so tempted.

A lady on here has said about asda having the mini malteaster bunnies so I might try them, and the mini Lindt bunnies too.

Haha yep, we need an Easter Egg tax!! :D It was an expensive year as I had to re-buy them all afterwards so I had something to give the team!!!

The mini malteaster bunnies are good but they come in a pack of 5, and I gobbled the lot within half an hour when I got them on WI night, so be careful only to eat the one! :)

I ate two last week when I found out I hadn't got the promotion I applied for :( guess I'm definitely an emotional eater x

You're in good company here with that :) We've all been there x

Lol i blame the kids, i cant help but eat their eggs when i see them around x

You're practically doing them a favour by saving them from all the extra calories ;)

My husband bought me a BOX of malteaster bunnies for my birthday in feb.... That's right a whole bloody box from the cash and carry. What was he thinking?! Hahahaha x

I'm going to have one Easter egg and that's it. I love chocolate and I won't deny myself what I love but I just have to fight the need for MORE chocolate in the week that follows. I find I crave it the more I eat it. Same with crisps...and most other naughty treats!

I'm going to have one Easter egg and that's it. I love chocolate and I won't deny myself what I love but I just have to fight the need for MORE chocolate in the week that follows. I find I crave it the more I eat it. Same with crisps...and most other naughty treats!

Same, after eating malteasters for the past few days It's only made me think more about chocolate lol

My husband bought me a BOX of malteaster bunnies for my birthday in feb.... That's right a whole bloody box from the cash and carry. What was he thinking?! Hahahaha x

That is the best and worst present ever!! :D

Haha aww bless him that's kinda cute. Did he but them knowing they were ok to syn or just randomly buy them lol?

Haha yep, we need an Easter Egg tax!! :D It was an expensive year as I had to re-buy them all afterwards so I had something to give the team!!!

The mini malteaster bunnies are good but they come in a pack of 5, and I gobbled the lot within half an hour when I got them on WI night, so be careful only to eat the one! :)

Lol so alike. If things are there I have to have them too. Might keep the kids eggs at my mums, now there's an idea

I ate two last week when I found out I hadn't got the promotion I applied for :( guess I'm definitely an emotional eater x

Can relate! As long as you enjoyed it :)

Lol so alike. If things are there I have to have them too. Might keep the kids eggs at my mums, now there's an idea

I've been keeping mine in the car boot - out of sight out of mind! :D

I think I'd go missing and be found in my boot a week later lol

Haha aww bless him that's kinda cute. Did he but them knowing they were ok to syn or just randomly buy them lol?

He said with a nervous smile as I unwrapped them... You can syn them out!! Haha oh great! I've had one this entire time!! Such a lot of syns on one lickle wabbit!!! X

Are they the 8syn it 3 syn ones lol?

Back