Oh my.. Easter

Oh my lol good luck with them :-O

I'm lucky, my 5 year old son is allergic to chocolate so people are buying him books instead! My younger son is only 15 months old so people will buy him other small things instead of an egg to make it fair on the oldest! :)

I havent tried the malteaser bunnies, i'm afraid if i start I wont stop.

I've bought a small(ish) smarties chicken and I've decided to save 5 syns a day till Sunday so I can eat it guilt free. My hubby is diabetic so I can't really keep chocolate a home it's not fair :( x

I'm lucky, my 5 year old son is allergic to chocolate so people are buying him books instead! My younger son is only 15 months old so people will buy him other small things instead of an egg to make it fair on the oldest! :)

I havent tried the malteaser bunnies, i'm afraid if i start I wont stop.

If you like the little celebration maltesers chocs you will love them!

I've bought a small(ish) smarties chicken and I've decided to save 5 syns a day till Sunday so I can eat it guilt free. My hubby is diabetic so I can't really keep chocolate a home it's not fair :( x

My mums just found out she's diabetic. Is diabetic choc no good?

I been choc shopping today for nieces and nephews and I gave them all out on the school run so I didn't have any in the house. Then my mum gave my girls their eggs. A cadburys button one and kit kat chunky! I love kit kat chunkys too. Luckily whoever makes them have done so on a budget this year, only one bar in instead of 2 so I couldn't eat my daughters only bar. Haha thank you whoever makes kit kats!

Hope you enjoy your chicken :) they had ran out of them in home bargains today, I love smarties too!

My mums just found out she's diabetic. Is diabetic choc no good?

I been choc shopping today for nieces and nephews and I gave them all out on the school run so I didn't have any in the house. Then my mum gave my girls their eggs. A cadburys button one and kit kat chunky! I love kit kat chunkys too. Luckily whoever makes them have done so on a budget this year, only one bar in instead of 2 so I couldn't eat my daughters only bar. Haha thank you whoever makes kit kats!

Hope you enjoy your chicken :) they had ran out of them in home bargains today, I love smarties too!

Hey. According to nhs web page no special diet with diabetes just not to go to town with the sugar high fats biscuits etc. just eat well balanced meals. See we are snack a holics lol so easier just to not have in the house xx

Ooh righty I will tell my mum have a read on the site thank u

I will be having no chocolate because...I'm going to London with my new fella! Which is probably worse in some ways because its not one single portion of chocolate. It's dinner in a fancy restaurant and drinks on saturday night, breakfast out on the saturday morning and dinner together before I get the coach back :( :( Dunno how I'm going to fit all the syns in!!

I am a big meanie when it comes to Easter- my children get 1 egg each and they get a new DVD, book or board game etc. My brother and sister live hours away so we don't send each others children anything for Easter and my other brother buys them 1 egg each. My OH family are Jehovah's witnesses so they don't get anything from them. There has actually been 2 easter eggs in the cupboard for almost 4 weeks and no one has shown any interest in them... However I do have a big weekend ahead as its my nieces 18th and my daughters 6th birthday on Saturday and we are all going out for a family meal and the easter fair is here which we always go to as a family and eat fair ground food and candy floss.... not sure how I'm going to manage that!?

I have a fudge for my syns on some days so I've decided to have none until Sunday then have 2 finger of fudges on Easter Sunday with my son. I don't want to miss out totally but my weight is shifting so I don't want to spoil it.

I treated myself to one Easter egg and that's all I'm going to have and not all at once. I'm going to try and keep it to about 7-8 syns a night or less on choc. I think that's about as good as I'll get!

Ive bought myself an easter egg from Thorntons :party0051: which i think (if i remember correctly) is 40syns. Now justr reduced syns for 10 or under a day for the week then the whole egg is within my syn limit for the week :D :D

I will be having no chocolate because...I'm going to London with my new fella! Which is probably worse in some ways because its not one single portion of chocolate. It's dinner in a fancy restaurant and drinks on saturday night, breakfast out on the saturday morning and dinner together before I get the coach back :( :( Dunno how I'm going to fit all the syns in!!

Ooh just make wiser choices than usual and don't forget to enjoy yourself!! Sounds good :)

Last edited:
I am a big meanie when it comes to Easter- my children get 1 egg each and they get a new DVD, book or board game etc. My brother and sister live hours away so we don't send each others children anything for Easter and my other brother buys them 1 egg each. My OH family are Jehovah's witnesses so they don't get anything from them. There has actually been 2 easter eggs in the cupboard for almost 4 weeks and no one has shown any interest in them... However I do have a big weekend ahead as its my nieces 18th and my daughters 6th birthday on Saturday and we are all going out for a family meal and the easter fair is here which we always go to as a family and eat fair ground food and candy floss.... not sure how I'm going to manage that!?

I have bought mine a thorntons chick each and a damn pillow pet thing they have been after for months! But have a big family so they get spoilt! They have already munched through an egg from my mum and have a smarties chicken each in the fridge. Im resisting!

Mmmm candy floss and fair food.. Good luck!!

I have a fudge for my syns on some days so I've decided to have none until Sunday then have 2 finger of fudges on Easter Sunday with my son. I don't want to miss out totally but my weight is shifting so I don't want to spoil it.

Drooling. How many syns for a fudge skinny jeans? :)

I treated myself to one Easter egg and that's all I'm going to have and not all at once. I'm going to try and keep it to about 7-8 syns a night or less on choc. I think that's about as good as I'll get!

Good luck, i would end up flexi synning for the whole thing lol.

Back