Oh my.. Easter

Were do you buy tofu from? Ive never seen it though to be honest I've never searched for it lol

I've never eaten it before but I've seen it in the worlds foods isle and also in the section where you can buy vegetarian foods such as beanfeast packs, veg chilli packs, chickpeas, etc xxx

Ooh just make wiser choices than usual and don't forget to enjoy yourself!! Sounds good :)

Haha I'm not sure how wiser choices will work out he said to me tonight "I've been looking at the wine list and there's 2 bottles I want to try." I've told him we will have one and that's it but I'm not sure how dedicated I'll feel after the first one! Not so faffed about the food although it all sounds delicious because I've got my eye on some spit roasted chicken and I figure if I peel off the skin it's more or less free. I've been having between 3 - 5 syns per day this week as well to try and build up a little reserve for it!

It's probably a stupid idea but why not write down all the syns you've had over the week and then after weigh in use the left over for chocolate eggs etc, then you'll still be within syns providing you don't use all 15 everyday xP

Well..

In my fridge there is

X2 hello kitty eggs with bars and buttons (1 is half eaten)
X2 smarties chickens
X1 thorntons egg (half eaten)
X1 kit kat chunky egg (half eaten)
X1 buttons egg (half eaten)
X2 thorntons chickens

And another 4 eggs at my Mums for my girls.

None of that chocolate is mine, I have not touched it and don't plan on doing :D

I've had a Cadbury's creme egg & a little lindt bunny today. Whoops!
I still have two Thornton's Easter bunnies...but I think I'll leave them for a while.

I love my kids but my fridge has resorted to this!!!! Had to put it all in a basket because with all the boxes there was no room for my delicious salad lol "/

Still not eaten a single piece!!

Attachments

• image-1807631577.jpg
    image-1807631577.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 39
I love my kids but my fridge has resorted to this!!!! Had to put it all in a basket because with all the boxes there was no room for my delicious salad lol "/

Still not eaten a single piece!!

That frustrates me when my bf buys cookies and chocolate and they just sit there and a week on there just staring at me and i say when you gonna eat them then and he sais he don't feel like them, what the heck they would of gone within a few days lol i never save food i have to eat it if its there :D

Back