oh my giddy aunt lol

mmmmm

first weigh in today and i lost ..... drum roll...... 17 whooppin lbs :8855:
the only thing now is that i feel i may only loose 1lb next week to forfeit for such a HUGE loss
thanks to this forum i will certainly b carryin on though x:)

Wow, wow, wow! That's a huge loss, well done you. Keep doing what you're doing and I bet you have another great loss next week too!

thanks bev well that chicken soup has just wiped the smile offa my face !!
thought i would try that this week ,something different but ohhh nope it just didnt like me and ended up in the loo eeuuuww!
i shall certainly b stickin to the shakes from now on

I'm another one that doesn't like the soup. Had it for 2 weeks last time and didn't mind it but then just really couldn't stomach it anymore. I just stick to my strawberry for brekkie and chocolate for my other 2 meals. Just stick to what you like.

Very well done to you. I know it may go two ways but there is every chance you could have a 7lb loss. But if it is just a lb, remember that with Lipotrim, even if you don't have a loss on the scales, you are still burning fat and losing inches. Fantastic achievement though and many congratulations. Keep up the good work pet! x

WOW!! Fantastic!!!

That is fantastic - and you beat my first week!!!! I didn't think I would see anyone do that! Keep up the excellent work babe x

Well done, what a fabulous result! You'd be lucky to lose that in a month on any other diet.
Bet you're super motivated for the next week now!
Lots of luck, hope you get another good loss :)

wouaou !!!!!!!!! that`s fantastic well done,bravo

why thankyou guys x
back to the shakes lol no more chick for me
and today the jeans are feeling loose:8855:

by the time i go to my family wedding in aug i will feel greattttttttttttttt

It's amazing how quickly you feel the benefits isn't it, and I've been very surprised at how much easier it has been than I thought it would be. I haven't been in a situation that really tested me yet... but I'm ready for it when it comes.

I'm glad you are feeling the positives. Keep going and well done.

Callya

wow!!!!! blooming fantastic hun!!! :D

:talk017::talk017:

keep it up hun and i think you could still get a good loss next week but you have lost over what they say you can lose in a month anyway!!!

xox

Well done you,........great weight loss......and im sure it will be another good loss next week.

Back