OH MY GOD!!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
My CDC is away on holiday for the next 3 week (I miss you Jacky!!!:() so I'm doing my own weigh ins every Thursday.
Now I know there is a 2lb difference (not in my favour sadly!) between my scales and my CDC's so I've been honest and gone by the weight that I know would show on her scales.
I stepped on my scales this morning expecting the usual (I lose 2lbs pretty much every week), as I had only lost 2lbs as of yesterday morning and I was totally gobsmacked...6lbs!!!:eek: I actually had to triple check I was so shocked! WOOHOO!!!:party0019::bliss:

Thats brilliant! Huge well done to you x

fabulous hun xx

wow thats amazing well done!!

Well done hun!

well done kellie, my scales show me a lot heavier than jackys, so i think i will wait 4 her return, either that or buy new scales :) x

Excellent Job Hun,well Done,
My Scales Are Similar As They Show 4lb Less Than My Cdc,
I Love My Scales!!!!!1
Keep Up The Great Work,
Elaine X

Hey Kelly!!! Thats fantastic news :)
I'm not checking up on u but am sat here in my hotel room and decided to check up on my two favourite sites... this one and big brother! Sad i know................. hehe.... keep up the good work twinkle, i'm get the ferry to tunis tomorrow but am hoping to be able to log in to check on your progress and michelles so keep posting :) see u soon xxxxxx

have a lovely holiday jacky x

Thanks princess. :) i'll be checking up on u too!! Keep posting... i'm going to do my best to stick with my own diet whilst i'm away too... so we will all have to re introduce ourselves next month.... hehehe
Take care xx

your a stronger woman then me, as theres no way i could or would while on holiday, likes my food to much. whatever u choose to do, enjoy yourself x

Well done Kelly! good one you. race you to the Mermaid...
Mishemoo didnt realise you were another portsmouth person! seems to be a few of us on here!

well done kelly. mines away also from next week, only for a week though. i've said though since it's a half our drive and my car is a juice guzziler that i'd email her my order and she'll drop it off at her friend nearer to me. my scales weigh the same as hers so i'm ok on that score. i will drive to hers, maybe once a month just get measured. i need 2 stone off so i'm hoping i won't be making many journeys to her. i've already lost 2 so thinking maybe it's about time i joined the gym. our local one is doing 5 weeks for £32. that's use of the pool, gym and classes. that will get me just before my hols. fingers crossed. you keep up the good work girl and try not to be like me though and scale hop everytime you got for a pee. :)

what does scale hop every time u got a pee mean helsbels? i didnt realise there were any pompey people on here bish bosh apart from kellie and myself, x i hope ur doing well bish bosh?

Back