Oh My Goodness! I Cant Believe Im Going To Get My Kit Off!

Pixie

Silver Member
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I think I must be mad....
A local wedding photographer (a woman!) has appealed for models to help her promote her 'For your eyes only' photography service..
For those of you who don't know its basically a glam lingerie photoshoot you present your fiancee with as a wedding present (or birthday pressie etc!)
In return I get a free print for hubbie to be as a wedding pressie and she uses the pics on her website.
I get total control over which ones she uses etc.
Well I said yes didn't I?
Bloody hell Im scared now!
Its only about 3 months away and still got another 26lbs to lose minimum.
Has anyone ever done anything like this?
If the thought of this photoshoot doesn't inspire me then nothing will eh?:eek:

Go for it Pix, I think it is a fab idea - god if I were to do it I would need a great deal of airbrushing, my hubby would think he had stepped back in time!

That sounds fab! It seems a little expensive tho (cheked the site) What does the price include...If i have the right sight its £300 for the day?? xx

That sounds fab! It seems a little expensive tho (cheked the site) What does the price include...If i have the right sight its £300 for the day?? xx
For your eyes only?
Well its another lady photographer that is now offering the same service.
Shes doing the shoot for free with a piccie thrown in free in exchange for using my pics on her site to promote it and 10% off other Pics if I want to buy any others.
Its called Angel photography in Sale.

Pixie that sounds like it's gonna be great fun ... especially for your hubby :) You'll easily lose the weight in that time - good on you for signing up to it.

Cath

Wow, well done you :D I can't imagine being brave enough to get my kit off for the camera. I just don't think it would be fair on the photographer :eek: :rotflmao:
I worry that she might be sick when she sees my bingo wings :cry:

hey Pix, you saucy Minx!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the shots... So when you booking your ticket to LA, I hear Hugh Heffner is looking for a new playmate:D

I think its a great idea!

A good photographer won't need to airbrush, she will get you from the right angle in the right light with your head tilted at the perfect angle and you'll look a million dollars!

Its something I've toyed with in the past, getting a pic done to give to DH, but I hadn't got around to looking in to it properly to see whats available, maybe I will now! We've been married 10 yrs so it won't be a wedding gift, but still...

I'll bet your other half will be really pleased, does he know or are you going to surprise him?

Mags
xxx

What a fab thing to do :D Have fun :D

go for it i know when photographer pointed that camera at me i went into poser mode just as though i had been doing it all my life ,i was told somewhere katie perks 2005 slimmer of year girl was doing thistype of photos now

I think its a great idea!

A good photographer won't need to airbrush, she will get you from the right angle in the right light with your head tilted at the perfect angle and you'll look a million dollars!

Its something I've toyed with in the past, getting a pic done to give to DH, but I hadn't got around to looking in to it properly to see whats available, maybe I will now! We've been married 10 yrs so it won't be a wedding gift, but still...

I'll bet your other half will be really pleased, does he know or are you going to surprise him?

Mags
xxx

Go for it Mags! Go on! I think we should all go and post our shots on here! :D
Your hubby would love it...
Its a suprise but Im not sure he'll like it :sigh:

go for it i know when photographer pointed that camera at me i went into poser mode just as though i had been doing it all my life ,i was told somewhere katie perks 2005 slimmer of year girl was doing thistype of photos now
Thanks!
Im sure I'll be ok...

Back