OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

Well done Claire,

The abstinence is worth it keep it up. I am in my 23rd week now and am still abstinent and I AM LOVING IT!!! :party0011::party0011: I am not mad honestly, I just feel so well and alive that I am not going to spoil it for anything.

I have had a fabulous Christmas, preparing Xmas dinner for the family and I had a buffet for 17 people on NY Eve which I prepared all myself and not one morsle has passed my lips. Mind you I cook all the meals for my family and do a lot of home baking so I am used to it. I also work in a Doctor's Surgery and you have no idea how kind patients are at Xmas, they bring us so may tins of choccy biscuits, home made mince pies and tins and boxes of chocolates. Normally I would work my may through the lot until I felt sick :eatdrink017:- but not since I started LL, it has become routine now and the benefits are amazing.

I havent been weighed now for nearly 3 weeks as our class is on a Tuesday and of course we couldnt go Xmas Day or NY Day so I am hoping for a good weight loss on Tuesday with the hope that I will reach the 7 stone mark. :scale:

People are noticing now which is really encouraging. It took ages before anyone said anything because I was sooooooo overweight but all of a sudden I am getting compliments almost every day. What inspiration!!!

I am aiming to look like a yummy mummy of the bride in July for my daughter's wedding, I am so excited. :love047:

So keep it up claire - oh by the way I had gall stones some years ago and they wouldnt operate until I lost weight, so I stayed off fat in my diet and did lose a lot of weight but then I had another bout and actually passed the stone - after turning as yellow as a duck's foot that is!! Luckily I have never suffered since because I do agree it is worse than childbirth. Mind you it didnt stop me returning to my old eating habits and piling a load of weight back on. But I am thinner now than I have been in years and years with still a very long way to go though. :bliss:

Sorry to waffle on but once I get started........... :ignore:

So keep it up Claire you will be slim and trim before you know it. (good luck if you go for the op)

Back