Oh no, cold turkey now Ive lost my addiction...

iv never owned a pair of scales in ym life untill now. basically im not gonna get to see my cdc face to face for a few weeks, or use her scales. and its likley il not see her on other occasions due to work etc

i only plan on keeping them till i reach a maintainable weight that im happy with. then the charity shop can have them.

kinda broke my heart though buying them. i remember my boyfriend saying (along time ago when i was fairly slim...)

"a mate of mine came round to my mums to borrow her scales. my mum said, doesnt your girlfriend have sclaes? he said no, she doesnt have any. i him to put a ring on her finger for not having scales!!"

but now im fat, and i am concerned about my weight. im not in that "cool" club where i can be casual about putting on half a stone here or there without barley noticing.

sigh

"a mate of mine came round to my mums to borrow her scales. my mum said, doesnt your girlfriend have sclaes? he said no, she doesnt have any. i him to put a ring on her finger for not having scales!!"
LOL MIL great aren't they. Im like that Baby half a stone isn't noticeable, Now if I was a size 6:confused::confused:......... nope sorry it's never going to happen to me.
I dont even have scales lol am i weird :confused::eek:
Yes! to me you are lol;):p How do you cope not knowing!

Back