oh no

redann

on my 20th day of solo and im so hungry i could eat my sofa :eek:

normally im fine

do you think 4 packs today will effect my ketosis /weight loss
i normally have just the 3

ive drank so much water to fend the hunger off its comeing outta my ears

Hi Redann, extar pack should be fine. Have done that myself when the water hasnt shut up the hunger. Have you tried mix-a-mousse or making a muffin out of a pack?

Think the key is to fool your head. A muffin is solid, and therefore (well for me) I fooled my head into thinking it was actual FOOD.

Failing that - log off and go potter either around the house, outside for a walk, go for a drive - anything to take your mind off it xx

If I feel hungry I drink black tea or hot water...this usually fills me up so dont feel the hunger

Hi, at 5'8" I get to have FOUR (thank GOD!!) packs & sometimes if I'm desperate I have five, though not too often. I'm sure I've seen CDCs saying the odd extra pack does no harm at all.xxxx
xxxsharon

4 packs is much better than the altenative. and how about a nice tasty extra glass of water ;)

Ive had 4 packs before many times instead of my usual 3 with no bad results. Alternatively if I dont have enough packs to do that I eat a small piece of cooked chicken and this takes away my hunger without affecting my weight loss.

Back