• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oh no

TTey68

Hi Redann, extar pack should be fine. Have done that myself when the water hasnt shut up the hunger. Have you tried mix-a-mousse or making a muffin out of a pack?

Think the key is to fool your head. A muffin is solid, and therefore (well for me) I fooled my head into thinking it was actual FOOD.

Failing that - log off and go potter either around the house, outside for a walk, go for a drive - anything to take your mind off it xx

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, at 5'8" I get to have FOUR (thank GOD!!) packs & sometimes if I'm desperate I have five, though not too often. I'm sure I've seen CDCs saying the odd extra pack does no harm at all.xxxx
xxxsharon

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
4 packs is much better than the altenative. and how about a nice tasty extra glass of water ;)

Rallya

Ive had 4 packs before many times instead of my usual 3 with no bad results. Alternatively if I dont have enough packs to do that I eat a small piece of cooked chicken and this takes away my hunger without affecting my weight loss.