OH NO!!!!!!

kayjay

I left the house in such a hurry this am (7.15) that i had no time to have my shake AND i've just realised i've forgotten to chuck my bar in my bag!!! I'm not feeling hungry, but i do tend to get a little dizzy/light headed if i go too long without anything!!!! Should make for an interesting afternoon!!

Do you think if i have a caff coffee this would help?? Normally have decaff or mint tea.

Kj xx

Hmmmm a hot drink should help

Along with plenty of water too

Next time you see your CDC why not get a few extra bars/tetras and keep them at work - if that is possible of course?

Thats a really good idea STBG!!! I never think of things like that - you're clearly an organised lady!! I wish i liked the tetras but think they are horrible!!

hey kayjay, id say you will be ok i didnt have my 1st pack untill nearly 4pm on sunday i had lots of water though so didnt feel hungry.

Thats a really good idea STBG!!! I never think of things like that - you're clearly an organised lady!! I wish i liked the tetras but think they are horrible!!

Ok well it is best to keep a supply of maybe half a dozen of the bars at work - just in case!!

water water water...drink till you get home.
i always keep a shake in my bag but it gets all manky and creased and horrible soooooooo NOT Thew best advice! lol Tetra or a bar, MUCH better plan!

I keep a supply of bars in the glove compartment of my car, in case I need one for work or whilst i'm out and about.

I hope you lasted the day ok, kayjay. :)

Jo x

Thanks to you all for replying! I managed to last the day fine with my 4 litres of water - didn't feel hungry just light headed. OH picked me up from work and brought me a peanut bar, which i devoured on the way home!!! Just had my meal (aam week), gonna have a soup at 8:30, and a shake around 10. WILL NOT do this again lol !!

Kj xxx

Back