OH NO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kayjay, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I left the house in such a hurry this am (7.15) that i had no time to have my shake AND i've just realised i've forgotten to chuck my bar in my bag!!! I'm not feeling hungry, but i do tend to get a little dizzy/light headed if i go too long without anything!!!! Should make for an interesting afternoon!!

Do you think if i have a caff coffee this would help?? Normally have decaff or mint tea.

Kj xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Hmmmm a hot drink should help

Along with plenty of water too

Next time you see your CDC why not get a few extra bars/tetras and keep them at work - if that is possible of course?

4. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats a really good idea STBG!!! I never think of things like that - you're clearly an organised lady!! I wish i liked the tetras but think they are horrible!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey kayjay, id say you will be ok i didnt have my 1st pack untill nearly 4pm on sunday i had lots of water though so didnt feel hungry.

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan

Ok well it is best to keep a supply of maybe half a dozen of the bars at work - just in case!!

7. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    water water water...drink till you get home.
    i always keep a shake in my bag but it gets all manky and creased and horrible soooooooo NOT Thew best advice! lol Tetra or a bar, MUCH better plan!

8. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

I keep a supply of bars in the glove compartment of my car, in case I need one for work or whilst i'm out and about.

I hope you lasted the day ok, kayjay. :)

Jo x

9. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks to you all for replying! I managed to last the day fine with my 4 litres of water - didn't feel hungry just light headed. OH picked me up from work and brought me a peanut bar, which i devoured on the way home!!! Just had my meal (aam week), gonna have a soup at 8:30, and a shake around 10. WILL NOT do this again lol !!

Kj xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.