• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OH NO!!!!!!

I left the house in such a hurry this am (7.15) that i had no time to have my shake AND i've just realised i've forgotten to chuck my bar in my bag!!! I'm not feeling hungry, but i do tend to get a little dizzy/light headed if i go too long without anything!!!! Should make for an interesting afternoon!!

Do you think if i have a caff coffee this would help?? Normally have decaff or mint tea.

Kj xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Hmmmm a hot drink should help

Along with plenty of water too

Next time you see your CDC why not get a few extra bars/tetras and keep them at work - if that is possible of course?

Thats a really good idea STBG!!! I never think of things like that - you're clearly an organised lady!! I wish i liked the tetras but think they are horrible!!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Thats a really good idea STBG!!! I never think of things like that - you're clearly an organised lady!! I wish i liked the tetras but think they are horrible!!

Ok well it is best to keep a supply of maybe half a dozen of the bars at work - just in case!!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
water water water...drink till you get home.
i always keep a shake in my bag but it gets all manky and creased and horrible soooooooo NOT Thew best advice! lol Tetra or a bar, MUCH better plan!

JustJo

Cambridge Counsellor
I keep a supply of bars in the glove compartment of my car, in case I need one for work or whilst i'm out and about.

I hope you lasted the day ok, kayjay. :)

Jo x

Thanks to you all for replying! I managed to last the day fine with my 4 litres of water - didn't feel hungry just light headed. OH picked me up from work and brought me a peanut bar, which i devoured on the way home!!! Just had my meal (aam week), gonna have a soup at 8:30, and a shake around 10. WILL NOT do this again lol !!

Kj xxx