oh noooooooooooo!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fat2fit, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. fat2fit

fat2fit Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S/Exante
    Right now im feeling like i should just give up now. I cant believe that after such a good week without cheating once, i get to my weigh day...(i lost 9lbs)....then i blow it all by cheating. I am so weak:cry::cry:
    This moment of weakness came whilst i was cooking dinner for my family, i just couldnt resist. I took one bite of the chicken and it was like a rollercoster ride from there. The worst thing was i enjoyed it sooooooooooo much...i just love food..yum yum!
    Seriously though.... Have i totally blown it. I feel as though iv just put all the weight back on. Have i messed up my ketones?????
    Put me out of my misery please... i am so worried.

Nicola:tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Just get back on the wagon it will just be tough for a few days again down that water and dont give up it would be a shame so keep goin we are all here to support you so in future KEEP AWAY FROM THE DINNER

4. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just get back on the wagon, glug the water and if you've been knocked out of ketosis, don't fret, you have done the hard part before, and you can do it again.

As NicolaF said, try to stay away from the dinner :)

5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Don't beat yourself up to much about it, Just dust yourself and jump back on..Don't give up..Just a blip, You will be fine JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! :D

6. fat2fit

fat2fit Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S/Exante
    Thanx girls. I dont know what came over me. Im so annoyed with myself. Anyhow. Im sat here downing a bottle of water, hoping to clear my system out.lol. At least i know iv not totaly blown it.....

7. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

I had a few blips at the beginning...But got back on to it, The first week is always the toughest sweetie..Just keep going, Just imagine how good you will feel when you get to you're target weight ;) Keep drinking that water MISSY! :p:D

8. fat2fit

fat2fit Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S/Exante
    Thanks for the advice babs!

9. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

You are very welcome :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.