oh noooooooooooo!!!!

fat2fit

Right now im feeling like i should just give up now. I cant believe that after such a good week without cheating once, i get to my weigh day...(i lost 9lbs)....then i blow it all by cheating. I am so weak:cry::cry:
This moment of weakness came whilst i was cooking dinner for my family, i just couldnt resist. I took one bite of the chicken and it was like a rollercoster ride from there. The worst thing was i enjoyed it sooooooooooo much...i just love food..yum yum!
Seriously though.... Have i totally blown it. I feel as though iv just put all the weight back on. Have i messed up my ketones?????
Put me out of my misery please... i am so worried.

Nicola:tear_drop:

Just get back on the wagon it will just be tough for a few days again down that water and dont give up it would be a shame so keep goin we are all here to support you so in future KEEP AWAY FROM THE DINNER

Just get back on the wagon, glug the water and if you've been knocked out of ketosis, don't fret, you have done the hard part before, and you can do it again.

As NicolaF said, try to stay away from the dinner :)

Don't beat yourself up to much about it, Just dust yourself and jump back on..Don't give up..Just a blip, You will be fine JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! :D

Thanx girls. I dont know what came over me. Im so annoyed with myself. Anyhow. Im sat here downing a bottle of water, hoping to clear my system out.lol. At least i know iv not totaly blown it.....

Thanx girls. I dont know what came over me. Im so annoyed with myself. Anyhow. Im sat here downing a bottle of water, hoping to clear my system out.lol. At least i know iv not totaly blown it.....

I had a few blips at the beginning...But got back on to it, The first week is always the toughest sweetie..Just keep going, Just imagine how good you will feel when you get to you're target weight ;) Keep drinking that water MISSY! :p:D

I had a few blips at the beginning...But got back on to it, The first week is always the toughest sweetie..Just keep going, Just imagine how good you will feel when you get to you're target weight ;) Keep drinking that water MISSY! :p:D

Thanks for the advice babs!

Back