Oh oww its the weekend again!

MissFlowers

Yo yo,

Okay, so this will be my third weekend on LT, if all goes to plan i will have three weekends left after this one til i refeed!

Weekends really are the hardest time for me cos thats when i used to do the most scoffing/drinking!!

I have subscribed to love.film.com and have been getting full use of it whilst on LT to pass time!!!! I have also worked overtime (double time at the mo yay) every saturday to pass the time!

This sat night i am babysitting for my two young nephews and usually i would be robbing there sweets/left over fishfingers etc, so think that will be a challange!

I have my third weigh in on Monday so just going to focus on that to get me through...!

Are weekends the hardest time for everyone? What type of stuff do you do to pass the time/take your mind off FOOD?

I find it so weird that whilst on LT i kinda wish my weekends away...! It was the other way round prior to LT!!

xx:p

soon be Monday lol, but well done and good luck:)

ive got my 2nd proper weigh in on monday too and im finding the prospect of weekends hard.. esspecially as im cooking food for the freezer for hubby and kids this weekend and hubbys gonna do some baking with the kids.. i think i may take the youngest for a walk in his pram when they do that!!! im just gonna try and concentrate on not opening the fridge ( each time i walk past i open it look inside and close it for no reason!) good luck for monday and let us know how u do
nic x

i used to find weekends tough but know there like any day for me and the weird thing is though i seem to do alot of bakeing at the weekends,,and i dont even pick x

think keeping yourself occupied is the best thing you can do for yourself.
try getting in some books,dvd's,play a game,walking,long soaks in the bath after a hard day.
just make sure you are out and about at the weekends.keeps you busy and not thinking about food all the time. x

Hiya Taylor,

In answer to your question:

Hi missflowers, Can I ask....is your height 4'4" or 5'2" ?

I am actually 5"2", but for some reason it keeps saving as 4"4 in my settings!!!! x

Hehe lol ^

I find weekends the hardest too, every friday night I'd usually go out and spend all my money on booze, then goto a takeaway and spend even more money on a chicken burger and chips, then saturday night we'd get an indian takeaway, and sunday we'd have a full english breakfast :S and everyone still gets the indian and still has the full english so at first it was like aaarggghhh to smell it and not be able to have it ! :p

Back