oh the torture!

raachel28

I'm bang in the middle of baking with the kids. Cadburys cookies and muffins..... the muffins are 17syns each, the cookies 7.5! I WANT A MUFFIN SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! They smell so good lol!:mad::eek:

Noooooooooo don't do it, I had to resist temptation last night. I made homemade plum & rhubarb crumble with custard, it smelt & looked delicous. I had some plum & rhubarb (without the crumble) & low fat yoghurt instead. I did feel deprived, but so pleased I didn't give in.

Don't give in remember the syn values:eek::eek::eek:

:cool: Step away from the muffins hun, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips .. it is just not worth it. Anyway you could have one just cut down on your syns tomorrow.. but only one mind. And if you can stop at one you are a better woman than me. :rolleyes:

be strong! i walked into my kitchen to find bags of my families chocs... m&ms, galaxy counters, galaxy minstrels and dairy milks... aagghhh! they are all open as well so tis easy to just pinch 1 or 2 or 30 :( its just not worth it though! xx

Whilst you are baking cookies & muffins for the kids why don't you make yourself the 1/2 syn or (Syn Free fruit roulade if baking powder is left out) , that way all the family will have a nice treat !!;)

Enjoy

Lyn

I've resisted temptation and had a mullerlight....but it doesn't even come close. I'll just let my oh eat them and turn into a fatty lmao ;)

I've resisted temptation and had a mullerlight....but it doesn't even come close. I'll just let my oh eat them and turn into a fatty lmao ;)

Well done now you have nothing to regret and a lot to feel good about :happy036:

Back