Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Are you weighing this week ? I'm probably not as I've had another chocolate fest today

Well I missed last week (1)
I will miss next week - IOW (3)
But will be there to cover shop for last two weeks of April...
Dilemma...I could miss this week (2) but what if the week after the short break is horrendous?
My other (more sensible) option is to find another morning group...Tuesday & Saturday's are a possibility...I'll see how the scales are in the morning and if I think I can pull it back for Tues morning! That's the plan!

I have booked this week off as we are going away tomorrow (Tues) night to Southport for a night :family2::bliss::devilangel: Too much chocolate all ready but have enjoyed it!

Scales 10.6 this morning so not particularly good...
Had a thought that if I did weigh at another group tomorrow...and then maybe the funeral isn't Wednesday which means I could go to my group as usual. Problem is I won't know the answer to that one until maybe Tuesday night...
Dilemma...whether to be 100% on plan today? I know I should really...:sigh:

Good Luck for weigh in Wednesday Janet (if you brave it! So glad I'm not weighing in tomorrow! Gotta ignore the chocolate now though x

Hoping so Lynne...
Joseph has his neurology appointment at 12 so that cuts down the time at home and around food temptations!
It looks like the consultant could be Spanish so last night I sorted out some paperwork to take with us...plus his TAC scans. That's one thing about Spain...you get given all paperwork, xrays etc.

Back