Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Will you skip this weeks weigh in ?

I have 4.5lbs, on the official scales to get back in Target range, but have hovered around that since the new year!
I know Lynne...it's sooo hard work!!

Just had a call from my sw friend debating the same issue. She says she will be paying this week! I just don't want to break my record of being in target since Oct 2013. I'm really determined to work at this...but I feel like a lapsed (food) addict!!

I'm with you on that one Jaffa.

Food for today:
options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

jacket potato
tuna B (no mayo!)
HB egg
mixed salad
fat free dressing

options 2
small choc 7

minis B
raspberries
apple

Total syns: 11

Sarah and one of the twins were here this afternoon for a chat so that kept my mind of food!! lol.
Alfie ate the choc cookie, Sarah had some gluten free brownies, and Joseph ate the last scone...all lessens the temptation around here!!

Last edited:
Hope you get some answers cavegirl!!

Saw the doctor.... now sitting at x-ray for an urgent appointment!! And have prescription for 3rd lot of antibiotics. She said I still have infection in the right lung!! She wanted to do a sputum test but I told her I wasn't coughing anything just feels tight and breathy when I walk.
She's referred me for physio too for the ankle.

Last edited:
So sorry your saga is continuing...lets hope Wednesday will be fruitful.

Yes more antibiotics but different ones and twice a day so quite a heffy dose. Checked into x-ray at 11, all done by 11.20!
Then went to the railway station to pick up the reserved tickets ready for Saturday's trip to the Midlands.

Wow, sounds like you had some amazing sunshine and food down south. I LOVE scones with cream (roll on Cornwall holiday!) And you're doing impressively at healthy eating now you're back.

Hope they get your cough sorted soon :(

Back