Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

We've been home all day. There is a corner piece of a cupboard void that suddenly feel off yesterday. Two screws needed to be refixed....from the inside of the lower cupboard. First Joseph had a go...and finally I sat 'inside' the (just high enough with the drawer taken out) cupboard. I sort of fixed it. Took ages to get that done!!
After lunch I decided that as the freezer stocks are fairly low I'd defrost and clean. Taking forever for the last part to finish...
Washing sort of dried outside but finishing it off with a dryer cycle. So far the rain hasn't arrived...

We had rain since 2pm, not great for the washing i nearly forgot was in there until it stinks - ok maybe would have noticed before day after tomorrow!!

good work on the wardrobe!

Hope hospital appointment is going well.
Mine is late morning

Thanks Jaffa.
Don't know about naughty scales, felt like throwing them out the window!! Probably a change in my routine was the issue...I mean, I never eat breakfast at 7.30 and out the door just after 8am. No 'bathroom' time and a bit stressed about getting to the hospital on time...we were a couple of minutes late.
The doctor said the scan showed antique damage so that was expected. He's recommending physio for Joseph to help with the pain in his head and neck. He says it's stress related...

Afterwards we did a whirlwind shop...Sainsbury's, Asda, Lidl and finally Morrison's.
I'm trying some Morrison's burgers as Sains & Asda had none.
I asked about the Asda magazine...not down south yet!

Back