Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Well done Janet, I didn't go to club last night, I was at target last week and so it didn't really matter too much, my daughter said I was being a rebel having a week off, I liked that! Back on plan seriously now, though overdosing on carbs a little, but love it! .Good luck with the homeopathy cavegirl.

Ha ha Donna...love it!!

Yes indeed Jaffa had an off plan day. I'll list the food but no syn values.

options
apple, grapes, strawberries
alpro yogurt
walnuts

cheese bake biscuits
milk chocolate

1/4lb meat free burger
GF roll
sw chips
cauliflower & carrots
ketchup

options

pkt crisps
meringue
strawberries
2 spoons yogurt

Looks yummy to me !

A good day mostly, still lots of carbs though, yum yum. I like rice cakes as a snack too cavegirl, only 1.5 syns each too but can't buy the spicy ones from Aldi as I can't resist them and eat them one after the other till they are gone (nevertheless I never buy them anymore) Also like breadsticks as a snack at 1 syn each, they can fill a gap - a snack attack :D

Food today but not syn values (again)

options
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt
walnuts

6 choc biscuits
milk chocolate (that stuff is so addictive!)

left over homemade savoury rice
stir fry veggies with chicken style pieces
3 tbsp tomato salsa (finished a jar in fridge)

options

minis
meringue
strawberries
2 spoons yogurt

Well scales were disgustingly high this morning so serves me right!!

Home from dentist...all good, declined his offer of a descale & polish!!
Walked around the town of Battle...Joseph seemed to want a choc snack but thankfully we didn't so now home for lunch.
I had to keep switching my phone on to see the election updates...found it all rather exciting! In fact I was checking just after 6am to see who was doing what.

So definitely an on plan day for me! :D

My scales weren't very nice this morning either!

I was up at 3.00am to see what was happening then at 6.30am, and kept an eye on BBC news all morning in work!

To be honest, I hadn't expected any party to get an outright majority, but wasn't surprised at the outcome in Scotland.

Well I don't even vote Tory but do admire the way they've mostly managed to start turning the country around from the mess left from years of Labour.
I doubt SNP would have been so powerful if Salmond was still their leader. I think Sturgeon is one powerful lady...not sure how that will bode for the House of Commons though. Seems a conflict of interest as Scotland's interest will always be for their own part of the UK.

I agree the SNP leader is a very powerful person and I'm not surprised she helped them win so many seats. I have been keen to watch the results and was surprised it was so clear cut. Hope they manage to continue the country's improvements but hope they are kind to the NHS along the way. I wouldn't mind paying extra Tax or VAT to protect the NHS. Have had a great day, half day on a course and got a CERTIFICATE, don't get many of them these days. Then 1/2 day at work, a fairly easy day! Still so glad its Friday. Eating has been okay so far today. Have to mind things as going out tomorrow night and often eat and drink more than I should there. (the food is unknown :confused::sigh:)

Back