Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Well done

Thanks Jaffa.
We were in a card/choc shop in Battle this morning, friend of Sarah's and was chatting to her about the (Italian) restaurant her husband has opened. Mentioned asparagus risotto (yum!)
Well I looked at menu online...£10.95.
Think as I have some English asparagus I will make one for lunch tomorrow. Haven't had a homemade one for ages...don't have any white wine so that will save some syns. Think it should be syn free by the time I've adapted it.

Its risotto lynne !! Well I think it is

Yes you can easily make it syn free but we do use wine

We just buy the little weeny bottles of white wine

That's posting before I had a coffee to wake me up lol, I haven't a clue how I posted omelette!

Glad that's been cleared up...I never eat omelettes, just don't like eggs in that form.
Lynne...we saw British asparagus in Sainsbury's & Aldi yesterday.

Jaffa, think I'll stick will syn free. Just had to search through several cupboards to actually find the jar of risotto rice, don't think I've made it since we've been back here.
It's going to be asparagus & pea!

Lovely thanks Janet, hopefully my local Aldi will have some on Monday!

Been thinking, and I don't think I have ever made a risotto from scratch, so maybe that will be on the menu soon!

I do have half a bns in the fridge but am making a soup with it to use it up. When I suggested using it for the risotto Joseph didn't sound too keen.
Aldi's were out of carrots yesterday so Joseph's just gone for some. I decided to stay here rather than walk on my ankle. The other night/morning in bed I either stretched or twisted my ankle and it's not too good now. Looking swollen, little bruised and hurts. Seeing the physio on Thursday morning.

Cavegirl...hope all is well with you...??

Last edited:
I agree Lynne...I sort of tried to ignore it yesterday but could see something was wrong. Will I ever get back to driving again?

Oh my the risotto was sooo good!! Joseph described it as a 'sumptuous meal'...bearing in mind he started with the bns,carrot & coriander soup! The way to a man's heart is....lol

Back