Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

It will definitely shift.

Mine are up as well but that's totally deserved

Wished we could just eat and it not be so drastic on the scales!! Is that too much to ask? 

Janet that would be far too easy and impossible sadly. I was lucky last night I found out it was steamed pulled pork and bread rolls last night at my friend's house quiz night. Of course I always say I don't like bread rolls so took a tub of cucumber, peppers, cherry tomatoes and it was perfect. I managed to only have 2 cans of cider too and about 50ml of bacardi and lots and lots of coke. I managed to not eat more than 10 syns of chocs and other treats (incl stuffing/apple sauce) We had a fun quiz and a great night. Why was I so worried! :confused:

Good scales this morning Janet, mine were down too!

The meringues I am using are Aldi's specially selected ones, and agree, they are delicious!

The more I read the more I'm understanding the way for me to eat and drink. The Dr tells you to up your fibre where I've read to go lower for what I've got.Also drinking too much water isn't good for you apparently.Washes out all the nutrients.The 'health experts' recommend 8 glasses.A number that was plucked out of thin air. Not read any scientific evidence yet that we need 8 glasses.And how big a glass should it be? ;)So last couple of days I have been low and can already feel a difference in my stomach and things are moving almost normally. I know it's only been a couple of days but at least it's a start. My pain below right ribs has subsided.

Hope the scales are down this morning. Do you only eat breakfast and lunch then snack rest of the day?:)
I agree...I've found out lots of tips for myself and Joseph google searching and to be honest the doctors really don't have the time or inclination to go indepth.
Glad you're feeling more comfortable now too.

Well, 'lunch' is my main meal of the day and we eat that around 2-3pm so by 7-8pm I'm happy with something light. It's been my pattern for years.
The options & chocolate is around 4pm and the last batch of food is altogether not snacking.

Last edited:
I haven't a clue if the ones I bought was on Special Buy or a regular line, these are the ones I have...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431335921.481685.jpg

Food for today:

options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

3/4 can tuna B
mayo 1
jacket potato
mixed salad
fat free dresssing

options 2