Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

I was brave last night and although I knew I was out of target again, I was only 1/2 up so know I can get that off by next week, really going to work hard on it! I know I've said it before but I have to get down to a lower end of target now! :rolleyes:

We don't even have new scales as I asked

Food for splurge day doesn't sound too bad to me!

And I get fed up of the no weighing at home lectures in Group, as of course the C doesn't want to lose her money. The other one we are lectured on is booking holidays when you don't want to face the scales, as opposed to a genuine reason.

Thanks Lynne, Jaffa & cavegirl,

Lynne the no weighing was quite a laugh because it was a newer member who said she wanted to stop doing it. Another target member agreed but she was sitting between me and another member who are ardent weighers. So the c was having a hard time!! Lol

Last edited:
Physio was a long session but mostly she wanted a full medical history.... Then she gave me three exercises to do until she sees me again beginning of June. (She said next week but no appointments available.) She agreed the ligaments need strengthening but said generally I have good movement in the area, just a little swollen and tender.
Then did some shopping but the rain was tipping it down!

Looking at the weather I think the rain was just for today...we have the central heating going full belt to try and keep warm!! Tomorrow I'm off to Eastbourne on the train to meet my old work mate for lunch & natter time and the weather looks alright.

Chelle...she didn't do much physio just showed me what to do. Feels about the same achy sore ankle tonight. It can only improve. She did say I had nice high arches so I took that as a plus! lol

Food for today:

options 2
banana, apple, grapes
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

meat free mince with stir fry veggies
tom puree & soy sauce
jacket potato
peas

options 2
small choc 7
choc cookie (?)

minis
meringue 2 1/2 (last one in the box!)
strawberries
mango sorbet 3 1/2 (72cals = 2 spoons)

Options 2

Syns: 19 + cookie

lunch 15th 003.jpg

I told her I wasn't driving yet because I felt if I had to make a sudden move (using my foot) it might not be safe or do me damage... She agreed and I assume that's part of getting the ligaments stronger. She commented that she thought both my ankles were quite weak.

Thanks. Not sure about lunch tomorrow...the veg options are pastry somethings or a veg carvery.

Back