Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

I hope you can cuddle the house rabbit

Another fab day you put me to shame

Yes she's lovely but choosy about who she likes! lol. She's been known to sort of growl and bite Sarah's (would be) mother in-law! The bite is a sort of flying leap I gather!! I get to give her a good brush too...she likes that. Funny how that fur doesn't make me wheezy like cats & dogs.

Thanks...I know that wheat is a sort of trigger food for me, much like the white & milk choc, so if I stay away from them eating is much easier to control.

I was answering a recipe question on fb this afternoon about the 1/2syn cake and got to looking at the recipe for weetabix cake. I wondered if it could be made using dark ryvitas...if I smashed them down? Substitute the flour for GF, milk for unsweetened almond. It came out as 2.8 syns instead of 3.5 syns. Just a thought.

Yes I will...I looked on Matt's fb page because he had a lovely one of her but couldn't see it.

Janet the weather yesterday was especially lovely as my children took part in the fancy dress for the Childrens Whitsuntide festival day. My back hurt though from all the standing around. The walking was fine but the standing really hurt my back.

Hope we get to see rabbit pictures. :)

Just couldn't get on here this morning.

Well for a change we had the sunshine this morning but now it's clouded over and rain coming in for around 4pm for a few hours. Tomorrow looks cloudy with a northerly wind back again...

Scales up 1/2lb - 10.7 3/4 this morning. I think I'm missing my veggies so shall make that a priority today.

Let's hope they continue grinning broadly!! lol. I'm really working hard now to get a little more off. I was so on the prowl last night for something to eat...had a pear! :cool:

Went out this morning to Morrison's for some odd things we needed. I was surprised how empty the roads seemed...
Need to walk up to aldi this afternoon...we got a small tyre inflator but when we tried it this morning it's very fiddly to attach to the tyre, so that's going back for a refund.
All clouded over now...:sigh:

Last edited:
Food for today:
options 2
banana, apple, strawbs
alpro yogurt A
walnuts B

jacket potato
30g grated cheese A
cauliflower, green beans, peas, carrots
tomato chutney 1

options 2
small choc 7

2 ryvita B
HB egg & mayo 1/2
small mixed salad
fat free dressing
strawbs & rasps
1 spoon yogurt P/A

Total syns: 12.5

We have been lucky and have had a sunny afternoon and the children's festival in Garstang went really well. I have sadly eaten far too much though, not going to WI tomorrow anyway so I think I have gone a bit crazy, oh well I will get it back. I know I can if I want to. Going out to friends for tea tomorrow and she is making MEXICAN. so can't imagine it being good on the syns. Must try to stop treating myself the rest of tomorrow and def on Wednesday. I can do it!

Back