Oh what a Day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Madferret, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    :cry:This is me at the moment... had a rubbish day at work, had my 6 monthly appraisal and to be told ' dont take this as a criticism but... ' really knocks the wind out of your sails.. plus I work for one of the 4 big banks in the UK, now is not the time to be perceived as underperforming, even if that is not the true picture.
    I feel like s**te, but haven't given in.. I even took the kids to MacDonalds and didn't indulge...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear you had a rubbish day but well done for not being tempted by MacD's.

Just think of positive things - your weight losses to come - and have a nice hot relaxing bath. Tomorrow is another day.

Take care hun.

x

4. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry you have had a c**p day, but well done on not being tempted :clap:. Hope you have a better day tomorrow :D

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww sorry to hear that, hope tomorrow will be brighter for you :) x

6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Sounds like a shocking piece if management appraisal speak to me- there are ways of suggesting people can make improvements in their performance - don't assume though that everyone else gets a glowing review - I never used to !!!
    Anyway... as CF says this is the time when your strength of character will be tested - tomorrow will be another day with new challenges, just don't let this spoil it for you - lets face it when you're losing weight and your confidence builds, I bet your bottom dollar that you feel that you are on top of work - and they will notice too - roll on pay review !!!:D:D

Last edited: 16 July 2008
  7. Madferret

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you all for your kind words, and I know that it's just one day in a long way to go, and that tomorrow will dawn and I will feel great for not being tempted.
    I've just had my soup, feel full, and am watching Celebrity MasterChef... roll on bedtime...

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    chin up and keep smiling, tomorrow is another day and it will be so much better for you

9. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Keep on in there !

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Big hugs hun... i used to work for barclays and they stunk at doing reviews i would take it as a pinch of salt!!!
    [​IMG]

11. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I bet you work for the same bank as me Madferret. The drive to be No 1 is like a juggernaut!!!!!!

12. Madferret

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks for all the vibes

Had a better day today Thank God - couldn't have got much worse...must have been all the good vibes from you lot yesterday. Thanks again for all your kind thoughts and wishes..xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.