Oh what a Day

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
:cry:This is me at the moment... had a rubbish day at work, had my 6 monthly appraisal and to be told ' dont take this as a criticism but... ' really knocks the wind out of your sails.. plus I work for one of the 4 big banks in the UK, now is not the time to be perceived as underperforming, even if that is not the true picture.
I feel like s**te, but haven't given in.. I even took the kids to MacDonalds and didn't indulge...

Sorry to hear you had a rubbish day but well done for not being tempted by MacD's.

Just think of positive things - your weight losses to come - and have a nice hot relaxing bath. Tomorrow is another day.

Take care hun.

x

Sorry you have had a c**p day, but well done on not being tempted :clap:. Hope you have a better day tomorrow :D

:cry:This is me at the moment... had a rubbish day at work, had my 6 monthly appraisal and to be told ' dont take this as a criticism but... ' really knocks the wind out of your sails.. plus I work for one of the 4 big banks in the UK, now is not the time to be perceived as underperforming, even if that is not the true picture.
I feel like s**te, but haven't given in.. I even took the kids to MacDonalds and didn't indulge...

Sounds like a shocking piece if management appraisal speak to me- there are ways of suggesting people can make improvements in their performance - don't assume though that everyone else gets a glowing review - I never used to !!!
Anyway... as CF says this is the time when your strength of character will be tested - tomorrow will be another day with new challenges, just don't let this spoil it for you - lets face it when you're losing weight and your confidence builds, I bet your bottom dollar that you feel that you are on top of work - and they will notice too - roll on pay review !!!:D:D

Last edited:
chin up and keep smiling, tomorrow is another day and it will be so much better for you

Big hugs hun... i used to work for barclays and they stunk at doing reviews i would take it as a pinch of salt!!!
hugs05.jpg

Back