• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ohhh I am so so so so happy

:D :D

Well after 6 weeks and over 2.5st lost everyone is commenting and how slim I look its absolutly fab,I love it :D

Also went into Next today and fell in love with a long brown skirt for the summer so treated myself in a size 14 for my holidays and decided to try it on when I got home to see how near I was to fitting it and it fits me,I could wear it today if I wanted to :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Infact teh size 16's I bought on Monday are sitting on my hips as they just slip down

Can't believe it really,6 weeks ago I was struggeling in a size 20 bottoms and a size 22 tops,however some things in that size didn't fit me and now I am a 14-16 bottom and 16 top ...Its fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just wanted to share,when did people start noticing with you?

Sonya x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Wow Sonya, that is brilliant news, so happy for you ! New, smaller clothes are such a joy ! Keep up the good work and the size 14's will be slipping off you too.

Cheb

Gold Member
I think you should take it back.......

Swap it for the 12 cos the 14 will be too big by the summer!!!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

take it back for a 10 !! who knows the 12 may end up being a waste of money xxxxx
btw i work for a company who is part of next & i get 25% off main stores and have 3 staff shops where everything is dirt cheap cant wait to get back into there sizes xxxxxxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 4
Slim And Save 2
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 7
Weight Watchers - Off Topic 1
Lipotrim Forum 1