Ohhhh im so stupid!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I've been at work! I'm a beauty therapist and have had massage all day! I needed a snack as I felt dizzy and faint! I had 6 bourbons I'm such a pig!
Weigh in tomorrow! Will I have put lbs on at all?

Total loss- 28lbs so far

I can totally imagine how you must feel but please try not to worry about it if you can. Don't beat yourself up too much hun, we have all been there. Get back on board with it. Tomorrow is a new day and im sure you will be fine if you just stick with it again. Good for you for saying it instead of saying sod it and eating 6 more! I have done that many times on previous diets...and was nearly there today.
Good luck

:bighug:
Well done on your loss so far too....amazing! x

Last edited:
You're not stupid or a pig. You made a mistake, like everyone does. It may impact on your weigh-in, but next time you're tempted, use that for motivation. You can put this right behind you and move on.

aw pet , dont beat yourself up but i can just imagine slogging it out all day and feeling light headed of course its natural to reach for something sugary, you have had phenominal weight loss already ! youre an inspitration esp to me whos only on day 2! to lose 28lbs what a goal! just dust yourself off and get back on the cd horse again =) chill tonight have a nice bath, i hope you do well with your weight loss this week. might also be worth while having a few bars with you at work should you feel faint again xxx

Back