Oi You, Flappy Flaps aka Nictastic.......

I hope everythin is good nictastic, u've been a nice and motivating person for me ^_^ bellyflop, ur doing amazing - do u have a goal weight?
Thanks hhun...thats cause you dont cheat lol oh i have been told i am now aka flappy flap hehe
Hope you are doing well xxxx When your next wi ?

I just had my second weigh in yesterday, lost 3.3 lbs wasn't as much as I wanted, but I don't care - any loss is good :)

So y were u feelin bad hun? Ur loss is great - u'll look amazin!

I hope everythin is good nictastic, u've been a nice and motivating person for me ^_^ bellyflop, ur doing amazing - do u have a goal weight?

Thanks Hun!

I'm not sure about a goal weight but want to be a size 14.....a toned and firm size 14!

I just had my second weigh in yesterday, lost 3.3 lbs wasn't as much as I wanted, but I don't care - any loss is good :)

So y were u feelin bad hun? Ur loss is great - u'll look amazin!
Thanks hun...i was all the i have cheated and i dont care kinda threads ...gets you thinking and if you are low its easier to slip....but i didnt
3.3 lbs of pure fat is good...it takes a 35 mile run normally to burn 1lb of fat!!!!

Yeah i am loosing ...but i am an impatient bugger...even instant isnt quick enough...i just want to be a sze 8 again! 2 months and i will be fingers crossed xx ( i am a short arse..so at 8 i just look slim...not skinny)

cool - won't it be fun buying clothes when you can actually find your size? hehe, good luck - me aiming for 14 too, or maybe 12 cos I'm not quite as tall :)

Thanks hun...i was all the i have cheated and i dont care kinda threads ...gets you thinking and if you are low its easier to slip....but i didnt
3.3 lbs of pure fat is good...it takes a 35 mile run normally to burn 1lb of fat!!!!

Yeah i am loosing ...but i am an impatient bugger...even instant isnt quick enough...i just want to be a sze 8 again! 2 months and i will be fingers crossed xx ( i am a short arse..so at 8 i just look slim...not skinny)

I understand, I'm only on my second week and just loosing weight like this is keepin me happy. Probably when I'm more into it I'll get into sad/missing moods - but hopefully will be strong. I work at a fashion magazine, and its soooo hard to look at all the awesome clothes and not be able to wear any of it properly.

So I'm just imagining all the cool stuff I'll wear once I'm at goal :)

cool - won't it be fun buying clothes when you can actually find your size? hehe, good luck - me aiming for 14 too, or maybe 12 cos I'm not quite as tall :)

I can't wait!

Even a 12 is ok for me too! I am broad shouldered and booby so need to keep some curves in other places so I don't tip over!:D

Titty Fulloll rocks!:D

speaking of tits,i went and got measured today,when i started LT i was a 40dd and they look like they have really shrunk,i nearly died when they measured 34f,omg they look much better now im wearing a bra that fits ,
loving your new name nic flappy flaps suits you hun xx

omg just goes to show how right trinny and suzanna are lol
Yeah ... i likes it too hehe

I feel like I've had a boob reduction and to actually wear a bra without half your chest bursting out the top and sides feels great, I rub firming body lotion on my chest and stomach twice a day and it really does work

what firming lotion do you use ???
Just a cheap brand I bought in the high street £2 (st.Ives) but any brand should do_Only been using it for a week and the difference on my stomach is really noticable try it and see for yourself

ooooooo might have to try that x

i know ...i keep thinking of things to add...have to admit tho i knicked the tfr bit tho off hoowdy d.... got a bit heated on the cya post didnt it lol

what firming lotion do you use ???
Just a cheap one fron the high st. but any will do the job, I've only been using it for a week but the difference is amazing especially over my stomach,

Back