• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oink oink hello!

Since giving birth to my eldest daughter 3 years ago I've steadily put on 4 stone, considering I was overweight before then it's become some-what of a problem!

For too long I've blamed my weight on pregnancies but the truth is both times I've been pregnant I've LOST weight, it's the period afterwards that I just pile it on, so this is it. No more excuses or blaming it on having children!

This is my first day on the site, although I've been browsing for a few days now! I'm in my twenties and other than my partner no one knows I'll be dieting except of course you lovely ladies!

I hope to dive right in and get talking to you all soon.

Oink! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and welcome! Which diet are you planning to follow? Good luck with your weight loss journey.
x

Welcome and good luck, what plan will you be following?

hi and welcome

i had a wee girl 2 years ago and i too being over weigh prior to pg lost weigh while pg but piled it and more back on after so have joined here a few days ago and WW in the hope to shift it once and for all i wish u well in ur journey to lose weight Xx

Since giving birth to my eldest daughter 3 years ago I've steadily put on 4 stone, considering I was overweight before then it's become some-what of a problem!

For too long I've blamed my weight on pregnancies but the truth is both times I've been pregnant I've LOST weight, it's the period afterwards that I just pile it on, so this is it. No more excuses or blaming it on having children!

This is my first day on the site, although I've been browsing for a few days now! I'm in my twenties and other than my partner no one knows I'll be dieting except of course you lovely ladies!

I hope to dive right in and get talking to you all soon.

Oink! xxx
OoH! What a way to put yourself down - Oink!?! I would try to change that so you feel better about yourself.
I know all the excuses we can make - I've had a 100+1 over the years. First it was cos of having to cope witha family, then trying to cope with a divorce, & on & on & on!! Now I'm on my own and at 76 and recently disabled - need I say more?
Do hope you can get where you want to go and wish you all the very best of luck!:wavey:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Exante - Diaries 12
Weight Watchers 3
Atkins Diet 390
Atkins Diet 50