Oink Oink to 10 Stones :)

Oink

I have been looking at this website for ages now but decided I should probably join and start posting already!!! :)

I start Exante today and my starting weight is 17st 7 lbs! I want to get down to 10st or thereabouts, so it's going to be a long ride....

It was probably a bit of a silly idea to start this so close to crimbo but I think it'll be worth sticking to in the end.

Just want to be healthier, so, as they say.... ownwards & downwards! :D

Hi. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your exante journey.

Tonight I tried on a pair of size 20 jeans that I couldn't for the life of me zip up last month. They zip up now!

I must have been doing something right while preparing myself for Exante in the past month just with eating healthy. They are really, REALLY tight though (can't breathe out, LOL) and I could never wear them in public, but I am going to try them on once a month to track my progress. Woop woop. :)

If you stick at it they'll be baggy befroe you know where you are!

Hi! Good luck! I thought I was nuts starting before Christmas too but I think with the right preparation you can totally do it. I put on a dress this weekend which used to be ok - it was quite snug but there was acres of room! Such an amazing feel - those jeans will be dropping off you before you know it. xx

I am sooooooooooo hungry today!!!! I am down to 17st 5lb but my instinct is to go eat something, hah. :(

Hoping my appetite will die down a bit soon. Really soon!

Boo, I feel your pain. I just keep drinking the water although I've found it hard today - I'm so cold already, drinking water just makes me colder. Have had so many cups of peppermint tea today it's unreal. Sometimes I find having something savoury helps with the hunger. Do you like vegetable bouillon? I make a cup of that occasionally and slurp it from a soup bowl (pretending it's broth) and that normally sorts me out. :)

Good luck, water is your friend, if you are hungry drink some water, it helps 80% of the time. You'll be dropping dress sizes before you know it :) x

Thanks to you both :)

I am drinking lots of water (for some reason I feel really thirsty anyway) but it definitely makes me feel chillier. Lainiec, I just found some veg boullion in my cupboard so I'm going to go make some and try to get warm, ty!

Good luck Oink! Also feeling cold is a GREAT thing. Its a big indicator that you're in ketosis! Well done. You seem to be doing a lot better than me!

-Nic x

Back