OK. Alright ... Let's not get too cheesed off...

LV30

Gold Member
Hi, been on my jollies for a week - to London and the Cotswolds - had a good time. Too good... Weighed last night and I've gained 6lbs.

I knew I would gain obvs! But 6lbs!? Also it was my * week and I've been on a course of antibiotics... I know - stop making excuses.

So I'm on it again now. And if I hadn't lost weight beforehand (8lbs) plus this 6lb gain I would be a stone heavier! Flamin' Nora.

So that's it. That's my sad tale!! Lol

Moving on...

Lx

You had some time out and some fun .we all need that...it will go as quickly as it went on..today is a new day knuckle back down you will be fine good luck

Hi, been on my jollies for a week - to London and the Cotswolds - had a good time. Too good... Weighed last night and I've gained 6lbs.

I knew I would gain obvs! But 6lbs!? Also it was my * week and I've been on a course of antibiotics... I know - stop making excuses.

So I'm on it again now. And if I hadn't lost weight beforehand (8lbs) plus this 6lb gain I would be a stone heavier! Flamin' Nora.

So that's it. That's my sad tale!! Lol

Moving on...

Lx

Knuckle down and you'll have most of that gone. Most of it is probably bloat and water retention from naughty foods. There is no way you would have put on 6lb of fat in a week unless you rolled yourself around in it and added 20 extra fat layers.

I think the most important thing is that you're here. You came online, you posted it, you acknowledged it and next you're gonna shift it!

I hope you had the best time, life is for living too ;) xx

Thank u both! Wise words indeed!

Life is way too short and I want to enjoy what's left!!! And no-one knows that, do they?! So, I'm back on it with a vengeance; and yes, I will still be going out on Friday! (I'll just save some syns for the pink wine!!)

Lxx

ps. I didn't eat lard either... Probably wouldn't have gained much more if I had!! Lol

You'r not alone cos I have put on 5lb after a week away. Back on it now . Good luck x :)

Good luck to you too sweetie! Let's see if we can shift some of it this week! Lxx

Lol.....prunes, grapes OJ, good luck

Dont let it get too bad...your pharmacist can advise before it gets too sore
Seriously, I've done the Cambridge diet before and omygod, I have never been so bunged up. It was HORRIFIC. I wanted to die. Go to the chemists!!!
Lx

I was on holidays too and gained loads but got straight back on plan when I got back and I'm losing what I gained already :)

Life is for living too so you have to enjoy yourself sometimes :)

Its wasnt the best moment of my life and the 11 inch scar is a cruel reminder...but its also what made me determined to lose weight this time so hey not all bad..Just no bikinis for me lol

Ooh - sounds very nasty. My b/f has some major scars - open heart surgery scar (quadruple heart by-pass at 40 - eek) and a scar from the top to the bottom of his leg where they harvested some nerves to replace his arteries. He doesn't wear tops that could show the top of the scar. I tell him if anyone asks he should tell them it's a battle scar he got by fighting some ninja (turtles!) or something. Lol. Oh if we didn't laugh I'd be constantly sobbing. He's here to tell the tale and that's a really really good thing. Lxx

Back