ok calm is restored, spoke to cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    and im gonna do 790 and im gonna go see her and she is happy for me to try the bars this week although i know it will take longer to get into ketosis and try the soups

feeling a bit better now gonna have some fish and salad

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spudsbit

spudsbit Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    So pleased you've got sorted..... don't give up and keep posting.. we'll support you as much as we can.;-)

4. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i must admit io have eaten 2night as i cant get to the cdc till 2moro night but as long as i get straight on it when ive got my bars its better than giving up

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you are sorted, you will do fine on the 790 Im sure.

It was my first weigh in tonight after being on 790 and Ive lost 7.6lbs (and I cheated) this week so it definitely works !

6. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    oh good, im gonna get some cottage cheese i got some fish and some veg 2moro, and ill try make the crisps and stuff aswell, this will be quite good for me as i still have a few events coming up, i just hope i get good losses on it!

7. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck and hope it goes better 4 u ~ maybe after doing 790 for a while you'll be more used to the shakes / bars etc so could try to SS at a later date. If not then sticking to 790 will still give you a good weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.