OK, Carole's starting a diary...............................

Week 10 weigh-in this morning, and I have Stayed the Same :sigh:

Now I could be disheartened, and indeed I was, until I got myself dressed for work. Because then, I pulled on a pair of trousers that I haven't worn for a week, and found they were loose!!!!

It's funny how we usually put so much energy into worrying about how much weight we have lost, when that's not the only way in which we lose (or win!)

I must admit, I don't FEEL particularly smaller this week, but the trousers don't lie! I didn't measure myself before I started Dukan, as all my life, I've just gone by what I weigh, but I'm sorry now that I didn't. I might take my measurements now and carry on measuring, to see what changes are happening.

Good luck for the week ahead Dukaneers!!

Ha ha Jelliebabe!! I wouldn't mind, but those are the trousers I bought only a few weeks ago, as my other work pants were too loose!!

Shall I stay fat to save money on clothes??? Nah, think I'll just have another look through my old clothes. Got to be something there that fits.

this has happened a few times to me. I have now started wearing the three belts I have, although one of them I have had to add new holes twice. Problem is that I hate belts, hate them when they ride above the trousers and end up on my back. But its only till TW and then I can have a wardrobe of clothes all the right size and no worry for belts LOL.

Ha ha DNSF, I too hate belts, for all the reasons you stated!

Weigh in this morning, and I have lost 6lb this week. Don't ask how, I have no idea.

I can only assume I had a of water retention last week which has now gone??

Anyway after that, I won't be surprised if I have another STS next week. Maybe it's just my scales getting their own back after years of abuse!

I've picked up a few recipes from here this week, so will give them a go. Also going out Friday night with my sister and her hubby for an Indian. I don't like curry but I'm rather partial to a nice Tandoori chicken, so that's my meal sorted!

I'm off now, typing this on my phone and it's sooooo annoying not having the full capabilities of a PC.

Ciao for now xx

Wow Carole - 6lbs off that's amazing - well done you!!!

Carole what susiepoo said...wow well done girl xxx

Fantastic loss, well done x

Hey hunni, how you doing ? x

Ah, you missing me JoJo? Thanks for that. Haven't really been on here for days (feels like weeks TBH) because the PCs in work had a virus and took ages to sort out. I haven't got a PC at home, just my phone and can't really type on that 'cos it takes AGES, and you loose track of what you've written 'cos it's a tiny screen compared to a PC!!!!

I'm feeling a bit down this week. :sigh:

My weight again STS, there's a bit of a pattern forming there! Every other week at the minute.

Hubby's mum died in May and the family have been in the process of selling the house. Well after a load of messing about, it looks like it's finally going through this week, so I've been a bit of an emotional crutch for poor hubby, as it's now hit him that it's actually going.

Also my boss in work is leaving. Got a job in London and leaving this week. He's been a brilliant boss, even though he's really only a young lad, and it's going to be weird not having him there. We get his Dad back from retirement instead!! Going to be a few changes in the office so we're all unsure as to how it's all going to work out. Jobs are safe as far as we know, but it'll be so different.

Got my TOTM a week early too!! What joy!!! Can't wait til I start the Menopause!!!!! I've decided I'm not going to have any negative symptoms (yes, I'VE decided!!!!), and it will all be over in a few weeks, then I can get on with my life with NO MORE PERIODS!!!! (Oh I wish it COULD be like that :p)

So all in all, feeling a bit crap. And craving crap. I've had crisps a couple of times over the last few days, so that's not exactly going to help my weight loss, is it! I also bought a Twix, although I don't honestly think I'm going to eat it, I think it just made me feel better by actually buying it, if that makes sense?

Anyway, that's enough of me feeling sorry for myself, I shall give myself a big kick up the bum and carry on.

Onwards and Downwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

You've had a rough time of it but stick with the plan and that will give you your confidence back - keep strong xx

Oh carole keep going...you'll get there...life sometimes gets in the way of dieting a wise dukaneer once said xxx and its true xxx

carole just found yopur diary had fun reading it too! your doing fantastic lady!! am well impressed, keep going my lovely xxx
ps. ditch that twix xx

Well, I've had a particularly sh***y weekend, all of my own making!!

Cos I was feeling crap, and hubby was away for the weekend, I drank a bottle of wine on Saturday night. That would have been bad enough, but then I opened the Orange Baileys I bought for Christmas and had two glasses of that too!!

I'm glad to say I felt absolutely awful on Sunday. Yes GLAD, as it made me realise what a bad thing alcohol is to my poor body! OMG I've not felt that bad for a LONG time. I don't think my poor body has recovered completely yet. Felt like vomiting all day yesterday, and had to visit the loo quite a few times too (I know, TMI). Really thought I'd done myself some serious damage. Well that'll teach me won't it!!!!!!

It's weigh in day tomorrow and I'm ashamed to see what the scales have in store for me.

I'm back on track today though, think I've got over feeling sorry for myself now, and will just put this blip behind me and carry on.

ps. ditch that twix xx

Ha ha Charly, was going to have it yesterday, as I thought the sugar might make me feel more alive, but when I got to the fridge, it was gone!!! Darling son must have had it!! So had a mince pie instead!!

Whats done is done! Draw a line & get back to the positive mindset that you've had to get this far. i really enjjoy reading your diaries.

Whats done is done! Draw a line & get back to the positive mindset that you've had to get this far. i really enjjoy reading your diaries.

Thanks China, it's the support on here keeping me going!

Well weigh-in this morning wasn't quite as bad as I thought it might be. 2lb on. Soon get that back off again, if I behave!

I still can't believe I drank so much on Saturday, and how ill it made me feel. Really ashamed of myself. The good thing is that I think it might put me off doing it again, as obviously now my body can't cope with it, and will just make me feel awful again. What a waste of a day!!!!

Well that's well and truly behind me now, onwards and downwards. On a positive note, I can now fit my calves into my knee high boots again!! Woohoo!!!! Just in time for the horrible winter weather.

Had a change around of the office in work, so now sitting at a different desk. I suppose it will make me do more work, instead of gazing out of the window! Bummer!!!! Ha ha!!

I've got the rest of the week off after today, using up my holidays before the end of the year, so MIGHT start Christmas shopping. I don't know whether I like Christmas or hate it, bit of both I think. I love the excitement of it all, and seeing the shops putting up their decorations. And my daughter thinks I'm nuts when I spot Christmas lights in someones front window and get all manic about it!!!!.

But I also find it VERY stressful. I've never been one of those people who are organised about it all, I'm ALWAYS still running around on Christmas Eve getting presents!! Even though every year I say I am going to be more organised, I never am. I hate the cold, and it's impossible to motivate myself to leave the house and go out and freeze to death, I'd rather shop online, but then you need to know what you want to buy. I find it easier to go out and see things that take my fancy, rather than actually have to THINK what to get!

So it's definitely a love/hate relationship.

Oh, that's enough rambling for one day!!

Good luck for this week girls (and guys)

xx

Just wanted to say hi, keep going u have alot of things to deal with, BUT u know what u gotta do and u are doing it! Plan ur meals and watch the weight come off, thin calves are an added bonus YEY try some new stuff to keep u motivated and away from the mince pies , good luck and get those bargains online bought for xmas, lots of free delivery codes and money off, gt it all delivered to work and u have an excuse to look at it all instead of working ! Have a great week

Well I'm back on track. Lost 3lb this week, so that's the 2lb gain from last week plus a cheeky little 1lb on top!!! WOOHOO!!

I'll update later, as haven't got time ATM!

Back