OK, Carole's starting a diary...............................

wow carole thats great, keep going gal xxx

OK everyone, I'm back!

Well that's Christmas over and done with! Whew!!!

I paused the Dukan over Xmas and am now 8lbs heavier than at the start of December. Not too worried as I have drank alcohol for a full fortnight so it's only to be expected. Back on the Dukan wagon now though!

So much to tell! Big changes happening in work, and I've decided it's time to move on so currently looking for another position.

Oh well, at least I've made a positive start to the new year, by deciding to definitely move on and I'm sure to get any job I go for as I'm so much skinnier now than a few months ago! (Ha ha, I WISH it were that easy! )

Also had a medical appointment to review my medication and mentioned that I was on Dukan, expecting to be sneered at or something or to told it's a fad diet and not healthy, but no, he congratulated me on my weight loss and said it's the kind on diet that he is following himself! High protein, low carb!

So felt a bit chuffed after that and it's given me the boost I needed to get my head back into gear.

And welcome to all the newbies! Haven't had a chance yet to read all the posts and diaries but will get round to it soon. And also to the oldies, keep going, you know it's worth it!

xxx

Welcome back xx

Welcome back Carole that weight gain is small xxx and my Dr. supports Dukan tooxxx

Great to see you back x

good to see you back, not too bad a gain, mine was 6lb in less time, but its coming off now. reasuring to hear the GP was ok with the diet, helps doesn't it.

Its comforting to get back on the wagon, its what we know and we know it works so great to be in control eh?

Back