Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Howya Missus. Great to hear another Irish accent on here. Im on the border between Dublin and Kildare but I class myself as pure lily white. (Launching into a moving rendition of "the Curragh of Kildare"). I totally agree with you on the shops in the UK - I go to Belfast to Asda occasionally and I still cant get over the fact that I can buy a toothbrush there for 10p! Cant buy a lollipop here for that anymore..

That Lanarkwitch has been bloody everywhere. Kiltimagh - sure WHO goes THERE? The supervalu must have shut down after she went off to the desert cos theres no one else there!! She saw the non touristy Ireland thats for sure!!! hehehe

Glad to hear diet is going well. It really does work. Well done on the loss... I'm rooting for ya.

Belle

Hey Tanx Belle - up d lily whites and d city of d tribes!!!! Another day dawns.... isn't it super d feelin of being in control and to have lost d guilty feelin of bingeing and stuffing our faces!!! Big weight lifted off my shoulders! I absolutely luv to hear my tummy rumble as it hadn't happened in yrs!! Plus had gotten so fed up yo yoin on d scales or wakening up on a Mday mornin wondering what diet will I try today!!! Must do a clear out of all d diet bks and mags in my hse!! I've read dem all!!! Heehee Should have been a dietician I'm obsessed!!! Plus luv Watchin program's like d Biggest Loser, Superfat versus Superslim, Operation Transformation etc Much easier to sit on my big behind and read and watch dem and not actually take action!!
Well d light bulb has finally gone off...about time too!!! Here we go here we go here we go!!!!!!!!!
Gr8 2 hear 4m ya Mrs!!! Have a gud one ya hear!!! Neighbours cat miaowing outside my bedrm window for her bfast.... Some people shouldn't b allowed dem!! Poor thg is half starved! She knows we will stuff her!!! Plenty of left overs now dat d human dustbin has stopped polishing dem off!!!

Hey theres nothing wrong with Kiltimagh, there was 19 pubs there and a population of less than 2500.

Hubs is from Foxford, so we bought our house there so as to be close, but not too close to the inlaws.

Hey theres nothing wrong with Kiltimagh, there was 19 pubs there and a population of less than 2500.

Hubs is from Foxford, so we bought our house there so as to be close, but not too close to the inlaws.

I love the Irish they are soooo lovely, we grew up in almost all Irish nieghbourhood everyone knew each other. We had the most amazing nieghbours they were practically like asians....as they were quite strict catholics. They just moved back from Malta just to look after thier dad rather than let him go into a home. How sweet is that.

Morning flower! Hope you have a great day, you are doing great. You've helped inspire me to get my Lycra out and get my butt in gear, bless you xxx

Good afternoon Shoobs, hope today's being kind to you and you're finding it a doddle! :hug99: xx

Hi shoo watched that fit in your jeans by fri bu KKardashian....wasnt all that to be honest just another gimmick to me.

There wasnt much cardio/aerobic more lunges,step and squats.....as you know you need a getting out breath bit in a workout to burn body fat. Toning alone is'nt for me. The more mucles you can get going the better.

Hey girls
Glad 2 hear ye r all happy out and not only r ye in d Exante zone but ye r also in yer sexy Lycra and r giving it gusto!!! Tired enough today after d dance class last nite Hopin to get some mojo to fit in a DVD l8r as too early in d evenin to b floundering plus d exercise will wake me up;)
7 yr old girl doesn't half love
to stick on her tankini and join me and she is absolutely super at motivatin me to do more- she also presses pause when she gets thirsty so will b fillin up on water too!! Very cute!!!
Nice to hear us Irish gettin some praise - Tanx Busybusy--- press likes to label us 'larger louts' but like every nationality and culture one cannot generalise and yes der r always d few who give a nationality a bad name.... Ur neighbours sounded like very sound, kind hearted people! I 4 sure had a very strict Catholic upbringing.... I'm way more relaxed when it comes to bringing up my kids as times have changed but I do think that gud manners and proper parental control will never go out of fashion!!! Not in our hse anyway :)
Have a super evenin... Dust off those dumbells, exercise mats, leg warmers (Jane Fonda style) and burn baby burn..... Hee hee

Hey girls
Glad 2 hear ye r all happy out and not only r ye in d Exante zone but ye r also in yer sexy Lycra and r giving it gusto!!! Tired enough today after d dance class last nite Hopin to get some mojo to fit in a DVD l8r as too early in d evenin to b floundering plus d exercise will wake me up;)
7 yr old girl doesn't half love
to stick on her tankini and join me and she is absolutely super at motivatin me to do more- she also presses pause when she gets thirsty so will b fillin up on water too!! Very cute!!!
Nice to hear us Irish gettin some praise - Tanx Busybusy--- press likes to label us 'larger louts' but like every nationality and culture one cannot generalise and yes der r always d few who give a nationality a bad name.... Ur neighbours sounded like very sound, kind hearted people! I 4 sure had a very strict Catholic upbringing.... I'm way more relaxed when it comes to bringing up my kids as times have changed but I do think that gud manners and proper parental control will never go out of fashion!!! Not in our hse anyway :)
Have a super evenin... Dust off those dumbells, exercise mats, leg warmers (Jane Fonda style) and burn baby burn..... Hee hee

AWWWW sooooooo cute, your so lucky as she gets older you'll be doing more and more mother and daughter stuff together....I'm jelous :)
. My neighbours were so brilliant my mum used to love em as like I said just like us...there was none of this living together stuff with them and just how family orientated they were. It's hard isnt it to go with the times without letting go of your roots.

Your so motivated with making sure you make time to workout....you bring so much inspiration to us all. x

Ah now Busybusy... Ul give me a swelled head!! Roots r very important and faith and traditions r too! I just think its important not to go overboard with Anythg!! Family must come first but one is tried and tested especially when u get married and form a new family unit when Uve kids it's hard as one needs to decide what traditions etc one wants to hold onto and continue ( positive ones) and to drop those that weren't so positive if ya get me!! Families may question this but independence and freedom is vital! Not always easy trying to please everyone especially when our parents still c us as children not adults!!! Fun and games!

35th bday and ten yr weddin anniversary in 4 mths time..... Dat should help me stick to Exante!!! Time has flown by.... Only feel like 27..... No point in Lookin back... Gotta look forward D world is what we make it! Gotta have dreams and believe dat they will come true some day!! Look at us... We want to b slim and fit and we r on d way to achieving this.... Way to go fellow Exante mates;)

35th bday and ten yr weddin anniversary in 4 mths time..... Dat should help me stick to Exante!!! Time has flown by.... Only feel like 27..... No point in Lookin back... Gotta look forward D world is what we make it! Gotta have dreams and believe dat they will come true some day!! Look at us... We want to b slim and fit and we r on d way to achieving this.... Way to go fellow Exante mates;)

Here here xxx

Will you go to edit my signature and put your stats up pls x

Hey there just popping into to your thread to say I'm enjoying your motivational diary. I'm back on the Exante wagon after a while off. I'm in the Royal county so we're neighbours.

Hey Gothic Welcome back to Exante U can do this! All ya got to do us plan Ur 3 packs each mornin...... Failure to prepare... Means u r prepared to fail.... Luv this sayin ... Twas on d wall in LL office;) onwards and downwards

Mornin diary
Friday here at last- I just luv luv luv d wkends No clock Watchin or keepin to a timetable Freedom
Roll on 3 pm and I'll b runnin hoppin and skipping in delight!!!! Lookin forward to a hot CHoc dis morn Got a few spots on my face yday and haven't been to d loo so am blaming d Tesco bars and d porridge as ders wheat in dem... I better increase my water and up d amt of. Psyllium husks as do not want a repeat of last wks nasty experience of gettin bunged up!!! Won't go into detail as TMI already but it wasn't pleasant one bit!!!!
Changing d subject fast.... Hope ye all have a super TS day.... NJoy Ur meals- savour every mouthful - as der satisfying and scrumious and der goin to enable us to b beach babes come d summer!!!
Dat will do 4 me!!!
Have a gud one
Later!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Holland & Barret Slimatea one cup a day does the trick x.

Good afternoon Shoobs, am knackered just reading what exercise you do!! :eek: :D

Hope you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

Back