Ok here goes, my journey

Hope you are feeling a bit better Jojo X

I'm fine Winnie, settled back in like I've never been away. Cats don't know what's hit them though :) fresh bed, heating on. It's cold & wet here x

Jo, so sorry to hear it's not going well.....bloody men, hope your feeling in control to make the right decisions xxxx

Attempting to eat properly today as its been a bit like the weather- a washout ! Not had anything I shouldn't just not enough, so today I've planned.

PV day

B turkey rashers & tomatoes
L chicken
D chicken salad
S muffins

2 cups of tea, litre of water & a diet coke so far.

Going out with the girls this evening so I may have a voddy or 2. It'll be the first time I've had a drink whilst doing Dukan. Hope I don't have the dreaded Dukan hangover !

I'm fine P & no not heard from Nobby ! Mind I have had my phone switched off. Been & got my hair sorted today, new hair extensions she had a cancellation so I took advantage. My hair is really thin so they do make a difference, gone for 16in this time for a change, normally have either 18 or 20in.

New hair, fake tan, dress I've never been able to wear before which is now slightly too big :) Who needs Nobby tonight :)

I know we'll have to sort things sooner rather than later but I've been wanting to sort things since Friday, hate having things linger on. I usually am the stubborn one but as I've gotten older I can't be doing with it.

Anyway tonight the girlies will ensure I am not wondering if he's in hospital somewhere.

Hope you are all having a good bank holiday & thanks for listening xxx

have fun xx

Enjoy jo xxx

Oh Jo sorry to hear your having a tough time, hope you enjoyed your night out with the girls. Cx:bighug:

Sorry to hear you are having tough time, sooo glad you are in control though! I defo agree once u get older u stop letting people treat u like crap,you are worth more than anyone making u unhappy. I hope u had a fab night out, you defo deserved to!

Well I certainly had a good night, no idea how I got home memory is completely blank :) lost count of the amount I had to drink but I know I had 2 glasses of champagne, vodka & diet cokes (doubles !) tequila shots (yuck) & rose. Strange enough I had no hangover though which I was expecting.

There is video evidence of us doing karaoke, which I don't remember either !

Bumped into Nobby whilst I was out & we did briefly talk. I told him I'd moved out & I think it shocked him. I told him I'm not a teenager & won't be treated the way he is treating me & if he wanted me back he is going to have to work at it as I wouldn't be moving back in until he'd proved this type of behaviour would happen again. He's been texting & calling all day. I said I'd see him tomorrow after work as its his birthday but that nothing's changed.

Been down the lotty today, oh man in 2 weeks since I went down it has now turned into a jungle ! This woman who I could barely understand (she is from Cyprus) came to introduce herself. She looked about 70ish was tiny & said she could clear it in 4 days !!!! I was thinking 4 months :)

So PP day

B mini chicken & sage quiches
L muffins
D chicken, tofu creme

Lots of water, mainly due to being dehydrated from the alcohol.

Back to being Dukan good, I think last night did me the world of good & refocus. Not once have I thought I've blown it now so I can have....... Nope I got straight back on the waggon

Jo last night pobs did you the world of good, Keep strong with nobhead.....when your friends again we will start and call him hubby again lol, its good to draw the line and for him to understand the boundaries and what you want and expect from your relationship....good luck Jo and keep Dukaning xxx

hi Jo just catching up with you - was worried for a few posts but not so much now after reading recent ones that you are sorting 'him' indoors out <hugs>

Sounds like my kinda night! Love the voddies an karaoke hahaha, a blowout defo does u good sometimes, glad u didnt have hangover, I havent had one yet when I been out.
Good for u giving ur ex clear instructions of what u are unhappy with and what u want to change, ur happyness and self worth are whats important hun xx

Absolutley shattered, first day back after the weekend & work was manic :(

So it's Nobbys birthday today, I did go & see him & we have been out for dinner with his daughter but I'm back home alone well cats are here :). Hrs still got some way to go & I think it'll do us good to "date" each other for a while. His recent behaviour was totally unacceptable & I need to be sure it's not going to happen again. He's had a big wake up call I think & has been "trying" tonight. Didn't give him his birthday box, that can wait till I'm a bit happier.

So today was a PV day

B muffins
L cottage cheese, salad, rhubarb
D chicken & bacon salad
S homemade yogurt & sf jelly

Omg I have to say I picked some rhubarb from the lotty yesterday, fresh is soooooooo much nicer than frozen. I was eating it raw with no sweetener it was lush !!!!!!

Going to head off to bed & maybe read a few posts. Thoughts are with you P right now & your little one, do hope all goes well x

im well jealous of your rhubarb.... i need to go and have words with mines lol

Jo, I keep going out of my front door and finding carry bags full of rhubard.....friends and neighbours I thank you xxx glad your sounding strong and confident xxx

Back