Ok here goes, my journey

thinking of u and how wonderfully strong u are, so focused! I get fresh rhubarb, greengrocers is £1 a 1lb much cheaper than supermarkets for me, I want a lotty!!! Been on list forever ;-( so jealous of sididds freeeeeeee rhubarb!

Oooooo I dunno about me being strong & focussed :) I'm at home wet through, had to take Henry to the vets as he has the runs. Could be the stress of moving the vet said but he's on antibiotics for 5 days. They are't complaining though they've all had chicken & coley for tea !

I'm a little apprehensive about wi tomorrow after my girlie night out & faddy eating because of a certain Mr Nobby, feel really fat today & bloated. Can't remember the last time I went the loo & no Sid I'm not going anywhere near dulcolax again until the memory is long gone :) Even the fresh rhurbarb hasn't shifted me ! If i gain I gain, nothing I can do except knuckle down & eat more protein !

PP day

B Muffins
L Chicken mini quiches
D Fillet steak & prawns
S Tofu creme - 2 portions !!!

Lots of water today, 2 cups of tea

Jojo you needed that night out more than anyone I know so just take what tomorrow's brings and move forward, you might find you haven't gained anyway. Here's hoping we both have a nice surprise tomorrow xx

Jo be positive, you never know and if you have had a little gain youll get it off in now time, I'm proud of you xxx all the upset and upheavel and your still positive. Good for you, you cannot keep a good woman down. xxx

Jojo, you've got to be really strong. Don't let him know you're just punishing him, make him think it's make-or-break. If you don't, nothing will change in the long run. Frankly, with all the care you took over his birthday box, he'd be lucky to have you back and he should worry that there are plenty of men out there who deserve you more.

Diets, and changes in self-image, do amazing things. Embrace the opportunities you didn't realise were there to be taken. xx

I'm a little apprehensive about wi tomorrow after my girlie night out & faddy eating because of a certain Mr Nobby

Seriously, honey, if you do have a little gain or a STS this week, just remember the 12 stone (?) of useless nobby lard you've lost this week!!!

I jest, of course, but life gets in the way of Dukanning sometimes so don't beat yourself up, expecially with the week you've had.

AND, you never know, you might be pleasantly surprised at WI anyway! Positive thinking :D

P x

PS - don't forget that your new hair extensions will weigh a bit, at least 3lbs I reckon ...! ;)

Jojo, you've got to be really strong. Don't let him know you're just punishing him, make him think it's make-or-break. If you don't, nothing will change in the long run. Frankly, with all the care you took over his birthday box, he'd be lucky to have you back and he should worry that there are plenty of men out there who deserve you more.

Diets, and changes in self-image, do amazing things. Embrace the opportunities you didn't realise were there to be taken. xx

Wow Sara, you should write a book! Seriously :D

P x

Not so bad a STS, I'm sure if the toilet fairy had made an appearance i would have lost. I'm so glad it wasn't a gain though, even though I throughly deserved one !

I am feeling quite strong Sara & I still haven't given him his birthday box & I've no plans to go back anytime soon. As I said to him words are easy he's got to prove what he says he means. It is strange though that this all kicked off because i got a note posted on my car, as you say diets do amazing things to self images but it's not me it's affecting it's him. I do think he realises what he has risked lets just hope it's not gone too far. I'm a funny fish, I'm really loyal & thoughtful but can only be pushed so far & once I'm gone I'm gone.

Henners is not phased by his antibiotics although I had to sneak his pill into some chicken - he didn't complain :)

Another PP day today to fit in with my weekend

B Muffins
L 2 x chicken breasts
D Roast beef
S Home made frappachino ( or however it's spelt)

Loads of liquids today

Hope the weather is better tomorrow as I want to go up the lotty

Sts great Jo, result..... pleased for you, and your pussy cat is on the mend, and problems with bf could be, behind you on way or another its what ever makes you happy.....keep Dukaning Jo xxx

Not been a great day today, something has upset the system. Been on the loo an awful lot, so much so there's surely nothing left to come out !

Haven't been able to face eating so not eaten anything but have drank loads to keep hydrated.

I've slept loads too, what a waste of a day off ! Hope tomorrows a better day :(

Jo your having the week from hell xxx chin up and hope your better tomorrow xxx

great a sts & just take it easy Jo you need rest after all the upset you've had - the lotty will still be there.

hope you feel better soon xx

Morning all, feel heaps better this morning after all that sleep ( got up about half hour ago) No trips to the loo since about 10.30pm last night.

Feel a bit weak so I'm going to have a easy day, go & see my nan & potter. Haven't the energy for the lotty, hope we have a decent week weather wise so I can pop down after work a few evenings. I've got the race for life 10k next Saturday, so next weekend will be out the question.

Hope the sun is shining where you are x

Good morning Jo, great plan get your strength back the lotty will still be there in a fortnight....get some food into you x and the sun us trying up hear..xxx

Back