Ok here goes, my journey

Well I am over my morning incident.......Just !!!!!!!

I still can't believe it, the toilet is now sweet smelling again & no longer has the dirty stain round it......last of toilet talk for today I promise.

Isn't it a lovely day !!!!!! pity it wasn't like this last weekend when it was a bank holiday. I've washed everything thats not tied down. I'll be regretting it tomorrow when i have to iron it. Had a bit of a blart this morning, my bestie who's dad died posted some pics on facebook of him. I got all emotional. Then she rang me as I'd arranged for some flowers to be sent to her today & we were both blarting. So I now have red eyes, just hope they go before TDM's daughter artrives.

So today is a PV day again

B Turkey chilii - don't know why but I fancied it & it had loads of veg in it. 2 cups of tea
L Rhubarb muffins & tofu creme
D eating out so don't know yet

2 litres of water down already, replacing the fluids I lost this morning :)

Hope everyone is having a great day x

Busy busy busy today & I'm ready for bed already

Update on last nights diiner Steak & salad

PV day again today

B Scrambled egg & bacon
L Turkey curry
D Turkey curry again with mixed veg, tofu creme
S Cheery toms

6 cups of tea & not enough water !!!!!

Forgot I have had my muffins too :)

I took one tiny little ducolax tablet when doing attack Jo - OMG never again, had to go to bed inbetween the sprints to the bathroom dreadful stomach ache - they are lethal

I take three ducolax I get tummy pains but its defo a short sharp shock then whoooosh, wish I could just GO!

glad u are feeling better after ducolax episode! I take AloePura Aloe Vera Gentle Action Colon Cleanse tablets. They are good, u take between 1 - 4 at night, I usually take 2 if I need to, sometimes 3, u defo need to 'go' when u wake up. :) Ur toilet story was funny! ! I am sorry u felt dreadful but when I read it it made me smile!

Afternoon all

I was AWOL yesterday, have been so busy the last couple of days not been online much.

So yesterdays food (was supposed to a PP day but we went out unexpectedly)

B FF Yoghurt & rhubarb
L Cottage cheese, SF jelly
D Chicken & bacon salad ( gave away my dressing )
S Mullerlight & oatbran

Not enough fluids !!!!!

Today is a PP day

B FF yoghurt & a SF jelly
L Cottage cheese & chicken breast
D Steak
S Muffins

Lots of water today

yes i am now well & truely over my ducolax episode, I don't think I'm brave enough to try them again. The memory is far to recent for me to venture that way & it has even put me off trying anything else. It's like being stuck between a rock & a hard place though, being constipated affects my back, I tend to get more pain when I'm bunged up. But Saturday morning whilst the epsiode was going on the pain from my stomach & back was horrific that I nearly passed out. I do think I will need help every now & again & do think I need something gentle. I'm at the dr's tomorrow so I might ask for some advice.

Went to see the Avengers last night (date night) Not really my type of film but I enjoyed it, I drove so TDM could have a beer or two.

I've booked his birthday present today (his birthday is in June) I'm taking him to Dublin for a weekend in July. Both his parents were irish & he has never been, booked us a table at a top restaurant too as he is a bit of a foodie. I'll probably have to have my first night off Dukan then though but one night wont hurt.

I've got an irish flag & some bits from some of the guys at work that celebrated St Paddy's day so I'm going to get a box a put them in & at least he'll have something to open & at the very bottom put the details of our flights & hotel & the restaurant. Looking forward to it as our next holiday isn't until September.

How exciting i've just had a call to say an alloment has become free & I can go & have a look at it :happy036:Only been waiting 2 years !

Woo hoo!! We got our allotment in January, after a quick wait of about 10 months.

We're told that three miles up the road, the waiting list is 20 years!!! :eek:

Enjoy
P x

jojo, love the planning into you hubby birthday prezzy....is it a big birthday or are you just spoiling him? An allotment mmmmm allt the great veg you can grow yum yum xxx

ahh such a lovely surprise and loads of lovely touches u have planned for him! I am suitably jealous re lottys, I am still waiting waiting waiting but each summer I claim another patch of the garden to grow on! The boys football area is slowly becoming MINE!

Nah he aint my hubby (yet !!!!) working on that. I'd marry him tomorrow but even after many hints & me outright asking him I'm still waiting.......

Not a big birthday either, I guess it is a lot really but I am a bit of a spoiler. I like to put some thought in & make it nice, he's never been spoilt in his life & he is a decent guy deep down although he spends too much time with golf !!!!!!!

Will go & view the lotty tomorrow I think if the weather stay dry. We had thunder & lightening & hail yesterday.

Had to go to the dr's today, nothing major just a general check on my regular meds etc..... She's over the moon with my weightloss 2st since she last weighed me at the begining of the year :) I mentioned my toilet troubles & she said she could prescribe me something but I've decided I'd rather see if I can up my rhubarb or find something more gentler.

PP day today

B Mini quiches & muffins
L Spicy chicken & FF yoghurt
D Fillet steak
S SF jelly

1 litre of water down so far & 2 cups of tea

Hope everyone is having a good day

Just logged into my corner on the Dr D's site, I signed up for the counselling as it was on a deal on one of the website so I got it amazingly cheap. I'm amazed that twice so far this week the advice I have been given has not been on the program. I'm guessing it because it's to try & keep you on track, for instance it said earlier in the week if I was missing bread, have a slice of wholemeal but just the one. Today it's told me " If you are invited out, you have to be crafty. Before you set off have two low-fat yoghurts. Avoid the drinks and snacks before the meal unless there are cherry tomatoes, celery hearts, raw vegetables or seafood. When eating be careful again with the starters, take second helpings of the proteins (meat, fish, etc.). Let your wine sit in your glass for a while and when dessert comes, know how to refuse it. If you really can't resist then choose one dish and one dish only, and take delight in it by closing your eyes so you enjoy it even more, and whatever you do don't feel guilty as that is the worst outcome. The following day go back to the proteins again.

BREAD, WINE, DESSERT !!!!!!

I suppose a little of what you fancy does you good, but i don't trust myself to stop at just one glass of wine etc.....

jojo one glass hahahaha that makes me laugh, everyone I know talks in how many bottles not a glass, I think thats mixed advice a little bit too much, I want to be told no you cant...not 1 slice of bread etc., ????? I do prefer strict rules though xxx

pre Dukan I had 3 bottles a weekend.....no wonder Ipiled on the pounds:party0036:

Hi Jojo25, you are really spoiling your OH. Where in Dublin are you staying and eating, could give you some good tips. There are just some places that you should avoid.

We go to Birmingham quiet a bit, lovely city for shopping. Usually stay city centre in the Burlington. Will ask for some tips before we go again. Have stayed in a few others too, but find that one very central for everything and also the train station for the airport. Got stranded there during the ash cloud and visited Bournville (always wanted to but never had time), what a place for chocolate lovers, and the smell ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could smell it all day.

Great going with your Dukan too, you are doing great.

I've booked us to stay in at The Merrion Hotel & dinner on Saturday night at L'Ecrivain, hope they are not to be avoided :)

Yes Birmingham is good for shopping but I personally don't like Birmingham even though I'm born & bred here. There are loads of good hotels though & around Brindley place is nice for staying/eating. I actually live on the outskirts towards the airport, which is great as I can grab a cab to airport & be there within 5-10 mins,

Never been to cadbury world, but I imgaine it's a chocolate lovers dream !!!!!

Back