Ok here goes, my journey

You did fab in that situation, huge pat on the back for you, be very proud of yourself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jojo *massive pat on your back* well done, wow that was like a test of will power but.....your the winner you did great resisting and with the problems of stress....come on if you've gotten through all the food, free bar and stress and not caved in jojo that shows your going to be at TW with easy xxx

Hmmmmmm I might have stuck to plan but was a grumpy sod :) Went to be bed hungry, I'm away 3 days next week too so I hope the food is better, booze I can cope without but food thats different.

It was great seeing people I used to work woth 2 years ago though & catching up with them. It was funny as I went with my boss expecting not to know a soul & it was him that knew no one.

Had loads of food today though to make up for it

PP day

B Sliced beef & ff greek yoghurt
S SF jelly
L Quiche,muffins & FF yoghurt
D steamed cod & tofu creme.

Loads of water & 2 cups of coffee

I've ordered a couple of the new flavours today, milk chocolate & emmental.

I made apple crumble muffins today, they were yummy

Hope you all have a great bank holiday x

Forgot to say, my friend told her son & daughter in law that the fostering had been pulled because of them & the daughter in laws response was "oh well never mind " & changed the subject !!!!!

Forgot to say, my friend told her son & daughter in law that the fostering had been pulled because of them & the daughter in laws response was "oh well never mind " & changed the subject !!!!!

what a b***h how upsetting for your friend - why are some people so cruel............

Im always a grumpy sod and go to bed out of the way. You have a good long weekend too x

Agree with Chris she's a b***h, bet your friend looks at her son and thinks I may love you but I dont like you... jojo you have a fantastic holiday weekend, and keep checking on your friend x

Well I went to help out a a ww class, I helped with the weigh in's. There were some awesome losses, a couple of people who have lost over 100lbs & are still so motivated. Long morning though, started at 8.30 & didn't finish packing up till 11.25am. The leader wanted me to help every week but it's too much out my day especially when I've been at work all week, weekends are precious. She offered me all the latest ww program material which I turned down & told her I was doing Dukan. She'd never heard of it.

PV day today

B FF yoghurt & bran 2 cups of tea
L roast beef & salad
D chicken tikka & salad

Large glass of diet coke & a litre of water so far

Hope you all have a great weekend x

I'm a bit flat today, was really grumpy last night. I really wanted chocolate, I didn't have any but i think that's only because there wasn't any in.

I'm still out of sorts today, bit p'd off with TDM he's gone off to play golf & is working tomorrow so feel a bit neglected or feeling sorry for myself.

Today I've cut the grass, done 3 loads of washing, done all the ironing, baked some muffins - enough to take away with me I hope.

I've lost another 2lbs this week, will update my stats when I'm online. I should be over the moon.....

PP day today

B eggs & bacon, cup of tea
L muffins & yogurt
D Trudy's mince flan, trying again after my mess up last time & tofu creme
S SF jelly

3 cups of tea & a litre of water

Hope you are all having a good weekend

Jo great loss 2lb, at least youve kept yourself busy while tdm been out, ive been a lazy so and so and done as little as possible. keep chocolate out of the house till your 100% safe around chocolate, no need to put temptation under your nose. Have a great evening x

Hey JoJo

I think long weekends can bring that flat feeling sometimes, especially when other halves are busy and the rest of the world seems to be sitting in beer gardens (ha, well that's what it looks like to me!)

... whoops, pressed send before I'd finished!!

You've done the chores so now do something nice for you ... put your feet up, have a long bath (hate them myself, but I seem to be in a minority there!), watch a film?

Enjoy YOUR evening and pat yourself on the back for your great weight loss :)

P x

I've just figured out why I want chocolate & why I've got my miseries on, its TOTM although I don't have them as I'm on the mini pill but I am due this week so that's why.

TDM has come in from golf as miserable as I am, he didn't play well. Had something to eat & gone to bed. He's on a 3.14am in the morning so a evening on my own with the cats. Probably a good thing if we both have the grumps. No TOWIE tonight though :( watching BGT & then homeland.

Took my neighbour some muffins over & some tofu creme. Can't believe she's had neither, she's doing well a stone gone & you can really tell.

Not looking forward to my 3 days away with work, hope the conference centre catering is better than last week !

Glad to see your fighting your way through wanting chocolate - difficult when its TOM. Hope your 3 days away are ok food wise - Jo you are doing really fab x

Firstly apologises for the past week of whinging, just reread the last few pages of my diary & I have been a right grump. I know I've had a lot of stuff on my plate & how I've not binged on crap I'll never know !

Well today I brought some frozen rhubarb & made some muffins, yum yum can't believe I've not had some before now !!!!

PP day again only because I'm away from Wednesday so will be doing 3 PV days on the trot.

B FF Greek yogurt, cup of tea
S mini quiche, cup of tea
L rhubarb muffins :) cup of tea
D Pauline's kofta's
S SF jelly & maybe a quiche if I'm hungry in front of BGT.

A litre of water down & a glass of diet coke

Just noticed Flump has a green tinge on him, he must have been rolling on the freshly cut grass yesterday. What it is with him & grass I'll never know :)

Hope everyone's having a good bank holiday x

Jo you havent been a grump, thats what this forum is for.......get it all out girl whenever you need, better that than the devils food...chocolate..... thats what we are all on minimins for support, encouragment from people who truly know how you feel....and mean it xxx

I havent noticed you whinging and anyway this is what minimins are for ........... does you good to have an odd moan we all do it Im always moaning about the weather and MrR - ha ha
Hope your 3 days away are OK and see you when your back ;) x

Evening all

Well I'm back home early, had a bit of a funny turn this morning. Woke up really early with palpitations which frightened me. Then I kept going all light headed & thought I was going to pass out. Managed to get home & have spent most of it in bed. Feel a lot better now though but what it was I don't know. TDM made me do a pregnancy just to make sure as I've been going lightheaded a lot recently, it was negative which I knew it would.

Yesterday's menu PP day

B mini quiches & a cup of tea
L Sliced beef & cottage cheese, cup of tea
D spicy chicken & FF Greek yogurt
S muffins

2 litres of water

I've not eaten a great deal today, was supposed to be a PV day as I was away but it's been a PP day.

B sliced beef cup of coffee
L muffins & ff Greek yogurt
S sf jelly
D nothing don't want anything

2 litres of water, glass of diet coke & a cup of tea

Back