Ok here goes, my journey

Well you should feel wonderful about the party cos those public displays of affection from ex wife and boyfriend shows just how uncomfortable you made her!!! LOL! Bet she was knocked sideways by what a lovely person you are and how bootiful!!!!! Cos you are Jo honestly - it shone through in those photos at the Dukan get together! So a win for you I think - turn it around in your head lovely!!!! xxxxx

Oh Jo, that sounds grim. But it's TDM you're marrying, not them, and it sounds like you get on great with his daughter and her fella too so the rest can go take a running jump. You'll be able to make a strong case for seeing as little of them as possible now. Not fairy tale, but not important in the scheme of things. Don't allow them to undermine your self esteem - they're the ones with the problem, not you. Shelve it as soon as you possibly can, and get on with building your future xxx

I bet she was so jealous of you, a lovely lady with lovely slim looks. Very insecure to have to resort to embarassing herself LOL.

All gone and past now hunni, x

Well Jo, I cant believe she made you feel bad. Your gorgeous, bubbly and happy, whats not to like? She sounds like she has a problem, her loss! x

Great advice as always girls :)

I had a bit of a funny day yesterday in the fact I was really emotional, filling up at things on the telly but the one thing I didn't do was reach out for food for comfort so that has to be a massive NSV !

I took some flowers round to my nan's & when I got back I had a "happy step mom" mothers day card & some flowers off the dog & cats next door :) awwwwwwww

I couldn't get warm yesterday though, I ended up having 2 showers & putting the electric blanket on & going to bed early watching TV.

Yesterday I decided I need to up my water in take as I have been a bit lapse with it so far so good !

Right off to read a few diaries whilst I can :)

Great advice as always girls :)

I had a bit of a funny day yesterday in the fact I was really emotional, filling up at things on the telly but the one thing I didn't do was reach out for food for comfort so that has to be a massive NSV !

I took some flowers round to my nan's & when I got back I had a "happy step mom" mothers day card & some flowers off the dog & cats next door :) awwwwwwww

I couldn't get warm yesterday though, I ended up having 2 showers & putting the electric blanket on & going to bed early watching TV.

Yesterday I decided I need to up my water in take as I have been a bit lapse with it so far so good !

Right off to read a few diaries whilst I can :)

Aw hunni, we all have days like that, hope you feeling better today. Lovely surprise to get the cards and flowers.

It was def cold yesterday, not much different today, hope you staying warm.

I struggle with water sometimes, I have to remind myself. I started having a small glass of water just before I sit to eat, only takes seconds to down it and adds to the fluid intake.

Jo I was the same yesterday xxx very emotional. Usually I'm strong but I had a massive quiverying bottom lip and was sobbing like a baby, because I missed my mam soooo much yesterday Popped over for some Freddie love which really helped. If you lived closer we could have had a sob together Jo xxx

Aw hunni, wish I could give you both a hug. xxxx

I don't "do" gin it would have to be voddy :)

Nowt to report girls, still on the Dukan bus all going well & have up'd my water inatke. Downloaded an app to make sure I drink it all. I break up Friday for just over a week but we aren't going away, hopefully finish off moving my stuff out & get my place up for rent.

Hope you are all doing ok x

Voddy will do xxx ;)

what app did you download, i could do with something like that.

I'm using one called iDrated x

Thanks for that, I couldn't find anything last night, but then i def wouldn't have looked for that name LOL

I use one called waterlogged you take pics of the glass cup etc u use and input the volume then you can just add what you have drank from the pics

Oh drama !!!!! Been into the office today & on my way home I needed petrol so called into the petrol station. Not a problem eh !!

Do you remember last year I told you my very first love contacted me through fb & wanted to meet up for coffee & I was undecided whether to go or not & in the end decided not to. Well he was only blinkin there !!!!

So I got out of there as quick as I could, but now he's only gone & messaged me saying "we're you at the petrol station....."

Ha ha ha !!!

Back