Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

mint hot choc with a cranberry bar, scrummy in my tummy!!! i have got fruits of the forest to try but i always fancy something hot so havent got round to trying it yet. but im having an ss week so may fancy it sometime.

Im off to kettle core tonight, never done kettle weights before, so i shall see, its only a 30 min class at 5.30 so im hoping it is good so i can do that a few times a week and it doesnt disrupt my life to much.

xxx

Mmm - a cranberry bar would be good right now.... I'm slightly confused as my CDC has told me i CAN have bars this week if I want but on here lot's of ladies have said you cant..... I have got enough packs to last me until next Monday, but that's if i Have a couple of bars...... Think ill save them until sun/ mon, I should be in ketosis by then....

The kettle all sounds good, and for 30 mins it shouldn't be too strenuous, just be careful to have a pack n hand incase you need one .... Good luck :)

Luvlaura said:
Try cookies, u never know u might love it :) i think the plain choc is my fave. X

Just tried cookies - REALLY like it, the aftertaste is a bit ropey, washed it down with a coffee :) am sooo glad because there are not many flavours I can say i actually like....

As I'm milling around my blog I thought I'd upload my before pic, keep the inspiration goin n all that....... Bahh.... Hopefully this reflection will soon be a thing of the past ........

Attachments

• image-2332075001.jpg
    image-2332075001.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
You probably could have a bar if you really wanted to. They never affected my losses - err even on those days when , for some insane reason ( probably the urge to actually eat ! ) I would eat three of them. Hmmm. Chocolate chewy bar and peanut are about the best. Toffee is not great .

Your pic is hardly horrendous you know ! And just think - in 6 weeks time you'll be posting one of yourself almost 2 stone lighter if you stick to it

GretaGrip said:
And just think - in 6 weeks time you'll be posting one of yourself almost 2 stone lighter if you stick to it

Hope so :)

starry*eyed<3 said:
Just tried cookies - REALLY like it, the aftertaste is a bit ropey, washed it down with a coffee :) am sooo glad because there are not many flavours I can say i actually like....

Ah thats great, glad you liked it. I tried a banana and toffee half and half, that was nice...im calling it banoffee!

starry*eyed<3 said:
As I'm milling around my blog I thought I'd upload my before pic, keep the inspiration goin n all that....... Bahh.... Hopefully this reflection will soon be a thing of the past ........

You cant have that much to loose. This is a pretty good before picture! :) x

Luvlaura said:
Ah thats great, glad you liked it. I tried a banana and toffee half and half, that was nice...im calling it banoffee!

Mmmm that sounds lush - think ill try it :)

Luvlaura said:
You cant have that much to loose. This is a pretty good before picture! :) x

Ahh really I think the t shirt disguises the spare tyre, and, I'll be honest, I pack a lotta butt :) xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Ahh really I think the t shirt disguises the spare tyre, and, I'll be honest, I pack a lotta butt :) xx

Haha, nothing wrong with that! Ive decided to join in and start my own diary too...that way i wont hijack yours too often! ;)

Hijack away lovely :)

I'm slowly getting used to this site, I find it really confusing to move between the pages haha !!

Well, day 2 and I'm already back on minimins, sipping a large glass of water and a black tea,

Woke up this morning, feelin ok, feel like I'm starting with a cold, got a bit of a sore throat bahhh thank god for this website, I think I must eat a lot of the time due to boredom, as i Have a short attention span, every time I feel hungry or bored, is Facebook, Instagram or minimins for me......

hi starry, i live on this website, it stops me being naughty!

I have just had a peanut bar and hot mint choc, was sooo good. Im exhausted today! kettle core last night nearly killed me!

I wish i liked black tea, i just cant face it, prefer to just have my water may change the colder it gets though!

Do you work? I would struggle so much if i was at home all day. xxx

Mmm your breakie sounds lush :) I'm goin to try coconut for my Breslin, but I'll try and wait until about 11 to have it

I think this site might be my new addiction haha - there are just so many interesting / funny posts on here that we can all relate to... Ye I do work, but I have been signed of for a couple of weeks by my dr, to recover from an operation I had a week ago, in a way I'm finding it easy being at home, just relaxing and taking it easy, but then in another way I'm getting a bit bored - hence I'm sat on minimins all day haha !!

I'm trying to figure out how to use this site still, I don't think. Have found your diary, do you have one? Xx

Last edited:
Oh yes sorry I did read that somewhere. Silly me!
I did start a diary but now just a one weekly wi one, called from broad bean to runner bean.
I joined a team on here so I just write on there.
Plus there are a group of us who use puddingskc diary, you should read that very good and motivational.
xx

Just had a read through some of my posts, gahhhhh my silly iPad has autocorrected loads of things!!!!!!

skinnybean2b said:
Oh yes sorry I did read that somewhere. Silly me!
I did start a diary but now just a one weekly wi one, called from broad bean to runner bean.
I joined a team on here so I just write on there.
Plus there are a group of us who use puddingskc diary, you should read that very good and motivational.
xx

Once I get he hang of what the heckles I'm doin n here ill check it out :) xx

Day 2 - and all is well surprisingly..... I've been hungry but its been bearable, just had half a bar will have the other half later on, and then another early night.

Had the coconut for breakie, it's actually really quite nice, reminded me of something, but not sure what, and had a b'nana tetra for dins at about 4. I'm actually feeling good, which is strange for me on day 2, but I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts, I'm sure there will be bad days :eek:

Been spending a lot of time looking on Instagram and the pics of all the slim ( and very skinny) girls are definitely inspiring me... Routed out all my bikinis as I am going for a week away to Egypt at the end of november and stuck a load of my 'fat' pictures in the insides of my kitchen cupboards, Maybe that's why I'm feeling so inspired......

But there is also 'the annoying friend' who may be the reason I'm feeling so inspired ?? I have this 'friend' I say friend she's actually a relative, and sometimes her comments really get me down,

Last week she felt the need to update her Facebook status to say ' I wish people would stop moaning about having to go not hospital - no-one is interested' naturally i took that to be about me as I was in hospital that day, today her status was ' I wish people would stop moaning saying they are going to be going on diets, why don't they just get themselves to the gym, this way they can loose weight and eat what they like' again I took this to be about me.......

I haven't mentioned to her that I am going on this diet, but I'm sure that she has been told by other family members, and sometimes I just wish I could tell her to shut up, comments like 'if you want to lose weight so badly why don't you go to the gym' are her usual response, and they are not helpful to me in the slightest. I don't make a habit of feeling sorry for myself, but the truth is, up until 6 weeks ago ( when I had an operation) I was regularly going to the gym, working out 3-4 times a week, getting all sweaty and without any change in my weight at all, the pcos makes it near enough impossible for me to lose weight without drastic changes like Cambridge and i don't care what anyone says, I know this is the case.

I mean really does she think that i wouldn't prefer to eat ( actual real food) and go work out a few nights a week, does she think that i enjoy not eating solids and having these revolting shakes for 12 weeks at a time??

Sometimes people just don't think, I've spent years listening to flyaway comments like the ones above, feeling hurt, confused and frustrated that my body doesn't seem to be like everyone else's, and finally I've found an answer to why, I don't go about telling people, I don't want to be 'that girl' it's a running joke nowadays that all fat people say 'its glandular ' so this is always in my mind, and this is the reason I keep quiet about the symptoms of pcos........

So maybe yea, the reason I'm feeling so upbeat maybe to do with the attitudes of other people, who should maybe spend more time looking inwards and less time judging others.......

.................I feel better now :)

Evening!
Tell your friend to shut up and back off! I had a 'friend' like that and she stopped when i said something....(after denying it of course!)

Youre doing really well, dont let anyone get in ur way. Just prove them wrong! :) xx

Back