Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

I havent got any sticks so i dont know if i am or not....should be after the hell of the past few days! My breath doesnt smell (well tbats what the mother said!) but i have had a really dry mouth and a bad head. My ears are ringing too but think that might just be the headache :/

Im still hungry but its definitely less intense than before, its more like i just fancy it cos i know i cant. Do you think it could be that? Im sure youll be fine :)

Night night chick, speak to u tomorrow xx

Thanks ladies, think I may be overthinking a bit, I've woke up this morning and done a pee stick ( such a nice morning routine haha) and it went very pink, so I know I'm in the zone :)

Hope you all had nice evenings last night and good days today !!! Xx

Arghhh I'm so so hungry right now, my tummy is rumbling and I feel weak.....

Trying very hard to keep myself busy, I've hoovered the house, dusted and polished, painted a wall in the kitchen, changed my bed..... arghh - going to go and have a shower and do my hair, that'll kill an hour !!!!!

I feel your pain! Im starving! I have had a bar and a shake and usually im fine till my dinner but I may have to have a soup to just keep me going. then have a tetra later (im allowed 4 coz of my height.)

I just looked at someone on here who weighs the same as me and the same height who has lost 4st already, i think she looks amazing, if only I looked like that! makes me think I see something that no one else does.

xx

Youll be fine, youre doing so well :) what day u on now? Drink some more water! And dont give in, you know youll regret it! Xx

The tough days stink, we all have them. Your doing the right thing though Hun by keeping busy. I always have a pint of water when I feel hungry and that helps. Have a nice relaxing bath :) Xx

skinnybean2b said:
I feel your pain! Im starving! I have had a bar and a shake and usually im fine till my dinner but I may have to have a soup to just keep me going. then have a tetra later (im allowed 4 coz of my height.)

I just looked at someone on here who weighs the same as me and the same height who has lost 4st already, i think she looks amazing, if only I looked like that! makes me think I see something that no one else does.

xx

You do look amazing! Your photo is gorge! X

ah thank you all ladies :) had a shower still starved, think ill have a bullion drink to stem the hunger

Beany I'm sure you look gorge :) your pic is lovely,

sometimes we do have negative images of ourselves and no matter what people say to use we still focus on the bad, it's really hard to break that habit, and I d it all the time, I can never just be happy with a picture of myself, I always find the faults :/

On my final shake of the day,,, but late for me but I much prefer it if I can wait this long, tbh I could go without this last shake and I'm struggling to finish it however that is mainly because i made a hot chocolate and added a spoonful of coffee, bleughhhhh won't be doing this again !! It's gross haha !!!

Had a decent afternoon after my starvation panic, been out shopping and had a friend round for a couple of hours :)

keeping busy is the key to this diet..............Must remember that next time im starving and stuffing ham into my mouth only to spit it out just before swallowing ........ Bleughhhhhhh

Hey Star. It sounds silly, but I generally feel most hungry when I am late to eat or just about to have a pack. Do you think you could have yours a bit earlier in the day? I try to hold out on mine too but only like 10.30, 2.30-3 ish and 7.30-8 ish. I generally have dinner then a cup of the savoury drink straight off and I'm full! Water keeps me going during the day. Anyway hope you feel better today x

Hey ladies,

Thanks for your suggestions :) I may try and split my packs in half, I think it's a lot of mind over matter for me :eek: just a piggy at heart!!

Woke up this morning, don't feel hungry at all, did a pee stick and it was very very dark pink, think I'm a bit dehydrated - so pint of water and black coffee it is - must admit I fault erred a bit last night, had a couple of splashes of milk in my coffee... Feel very guilty now about it, I'm just so paranoid that I will ruin my diet :/

Think ill take jellies advice and have my 1st shake now :) have a good day all - peace and love xxx

Morning!

I bet u dont feel so guilty bout the milk after u seen i had vodka :-\ lol

Glad youre not bungry anymore, i was thinking bout u yesterday, i know how long a day can be when u feel like that!

Have a lovely day hun :) xx

Haha - I still do feel bad and I'm still worried abut it.... But I'm going to put it out of my mind for a bit - I can't enjoy coffee or tea without milk, so a splash here and there is what I will do - and then I'll stress about it for hours after !!!

Its my little brothers birthday tomorrow so im off to bake a birthday cake with my niece for him - weirdly enough this doesn't bother me.......

Ah good :) I'm really glad about that :)

Goin to nip out for a spot of shopping and then settle down, think I might have chicken for my tea as a treat - and also because I'm starved !!! Again !! Xx

Just finished my chicken - mmmmmmm

Oh my days !! It was so so nice, just a small chicken breast, with garlic powder, chilli flakes and paprika, a slices spring onions and one slice if celery ( which I didn't eat...)

I enjoyed it so much m almost talking myself into ss+ for weekends.... Just having a small meal has made such a diff t how I'm feeling, just hope it doesn't stop my weight loss :(

Had a decent day - made an amazing rainbow cake for my little bother and spent 2 hours walking round ikea this evening ... Didn't even know it was open late on sat nights !!

Hope everyone has had a good day - much love !!!

Glad you enjoyed it. If you think about it, the say you should loose about a stone a month on ss and 12 ish lbs on ss+. One ss+ meal a week should not hold you up too badly! Not that I'm saying to do it every week! But if its what gets you through to next week then it's good, yes!

And well done on making a scrummy cake and not having any!

starry*eyed<3 said:
Just finished my chicken - mmmmmmm

Oh my days !! It was so so nice, just a small chicken breast, with garlic powder, chilli flakes and paprika, a slices spring onions and one slice if celery ( which I didn't eat...)

I enjoyed it so much m almost talking myself into ss+ for weekends.... Just having a small meal has made such a diff t how I'm feeling, just hope it doesn't stop my weight loss :(

Had a decent day - made an amazing rainbow cake for my little bother and spent 2 hours walking round ikea this evening ... Didn't even know it was open late on sat nights !!

Hope everyone has had a good day - much love !!!

I think thats a good idea. You seem much happier this evening so if it keeps you on the right track why not :)

Im gonna do something similar. Stay on ss whenever i can but if im put in a position where i have to eat or im desparate for real food then il just switcb to ss+ ... Id rather that than fall off completely!

Ikeas the best for a long walk, it just goes on forever doesnt it :) xx

Back